Author Topic: A Guide to Making Realistic Dragons!  (Read 11493 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: A Guide to Making Realistic Dragons!
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2015, 12:09:01 am »
This is very informative and well-detailed, but I must say I feel there's some issues here...We all understand dragons are mythical; anyone can make their own species of anything, including dragons...so those two examples you showed can be perfectly reasonable and players shouldn't feel limited in their imaginations.

I myself have a special space, or astral dragon. It has spiritual origins but I made a character from my experiences.
Granted, FH is limited in what it can do but it has one of the better character creators, so this is the best I could do in making her:

Is this "unrealistic" or "wrong"? If so....does that mean I should feel bad?

Obviously your info is talking dragons based on real animals, but again..players shouldn't be discouraged from creativity or gut feelings. Besides all that, this is a really nice and unique post.
(And please for the love of whatever deity you believe in, do not think I'm trying to be rude or anything, because I promise I'm not ;o; )
It is a lovely charie! The only thing is that the mane looks alittle too bright (or my computer is being horrible at color display again >.<). Other than that, it looks beautiful! Wonderfully done! :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 12:23:27 am by Ashyak »

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2015, 02:48:15 am »
It is a lovely charie! The only thing is that the mane looks alittle too bright (or my computer is being horrible at color display again >.<). Other than that, it looks beautiful! Wonderfully done! :)
Her mane is white, but I can see how computer settings can make it painfully bright.
Thank you <3

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2015, 04:48:12 am »
I agree with Abyssal, create whatever sort of species comes to your mind, because they're all different and unique in their own ways. Though this is a really helpful post to some, so thank you for creating this thread. c:
Side account for Sigyn

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2015, 11:59:59 pm »
Thank you for your praise, everyone! ;O;

I will be updating this soon with colors and images of some dragons! :3