Author Topic: |:|STG / Story-time game |:|  (Read 4708 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
|:|STG / Story-time game |:|
« on: June 29, 2015, 11:56:43 pm »
Wassup mi bewtiful friendz :3
Ok, so I even just invented this game ALL by myself, so I hope it doesn't slowly become borring or not amusing. xD

Well, I've called the game "Story-Time Game" where STG stands for the name of this game.

xD And blah blah blah, let's move on to the How-to-play part:

Ok, so 1st person (which will be me, cuz' I'll start this game :3), 1st person chooses/gives MINIMUM 3 things and/or characters,
then the person bellow tries to make a good or/and hilarious story out of these things/characters, and AFTER that, he/she chooses new things/characters that the NEXT person must try to make a good/hilarious story of,
then the next person can give a little comment to the story which the person above have made up,
And then the person make a short story out of the given things / characters,
And so the game continues like that.

Here's examples so you can see how the game goes like:

Person 1:
An Angel, A Pidgeon, and a Tree

Person 2:
There was once a brave little Pidgeon which tried to fly for the first time, but then it accidentally fell out of the tree but luckily it's saved by an angel. And unfortunately the angel ate the Pidgeon and the Angel and the Tree lived happily ever after THE END.

A Masterball, Zeus (Sky god), and a Pokemon Trainer

Person3:
Well that was an unfortunately ending xD Poor Pidgeon! owo

There was once uopn a time where a Pokemon trainer traveled in a circle because he was stupid. After awhile there came a storm and Zeus the god of the Sky appeared. The Pokemon trainer saw Zeus and threw his masterball because he wished to have a... Zapdos. Zeus got caught and when he came out of the Masterball later, he aggressively killed the trainer. The End. XD

A Horse, A Tractor and a Baby

Person 4:

(Gives a comment to the story above)
(Writes a story including the characters above)
(Chooses the next few characters that the next person should write about)

And then it continues like that.

Rules:
1. You may have more than 3 things/characters to choose/give.
2. The things and/or characters that you choose must be able to be written a short story of, and you must choose things/characters that is well known by almost everyone.
3. Your story must be understandable.
4. Make sure it's a SHORT story :P (up to 7 lines!)
5. It's recommended if you don't put too many details in your story.
5. Always give positive comments to the person above's story. If you find it bad or offensive, or against the forum rules, simply don't give a comment, but MAYBE report to a moderator.

I might update this topic later, as it seems lazily made, omg xD < Nah it's gud ;3

MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOVE!

I'll start!

Stitch, Spyro, and Toothless
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:40:11 pm by ?Ellen? »
doing what i feel like

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
Re: |:|STG / Story-time game |:|
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 02:39:36 am »
Stich was mulling about one day to find two dragons, Spyro and Toothless, battling. He jumped on Spyro, weighing him down, and Toothless managed to defeat Spyro.

[custom adjective] Hippo, Red Llama, [noun]Mobile

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline Ellen11v

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 06:45:53 am »
(omg, it's first time people try to play my games o.o)
Poor Spyro xD Cool story tho :P

In a park there was a Hippo who traveled around talking in phone, the hippo seemed very busy, suddenly it spotted a bench to sit on, it trotted over to sit, but SUDDENLY there was this red Llama gallopping to the bench just to sit there annoyingly before the slow Hippo. The Hippo got angry and sat on the Red Llama as it got more red after being crushed by the Hippo.
The end. xD

A Tiger, A Lion and a Puma.
doing what i feel like

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 06:27:46 pm »
Poor, poor Llama. May it's soul rest in peace.

Once there was a Tiger who worked in a circus. He was tired of doing what his masters commanded him to do, so he decided to run away and go live in the jungle. He met up with a Lion and a Puma who also felt the same way. The Lion decided he would live in the Savannah and the Puma decided she would live in the mountains. So that night, when the circus masters were fast asleep, they escaped from their circus prison, and from that day forth, they lived forever free amongst nature's landscapes.

A Hoola-Hoop, Parrot, and an Elderly Man.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 11:54:32 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Ellen11v

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 11:07:11 pm »
Poor, poor Llama. May it's soul rest in peace.

Once there was a Tiger who worked in a circus. He was tired of doing what his masters commanded him to do, so he decided to run away and go live in the jungle. He met up with a Lion and a Puma who also felt the same way. The Lion decided he would live in the Savannah and the Puma decided she would live in the mountains. So that night, when the circus masters were fast asleep, they escaped from their circus prison, and from that day forth, they lived forever free amongst nature's landscapes.

'xcuse me mi friend, but you forgot to list your chosen characters and things below your nice story >~<
You need to give atleast 3 or more things/characters so the next person will write a story including your chosen things/characters :P
doing what i feel like

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 11:53:43 pm »
'xcuse me mi friend, but you forgot to list your chosen characters and things below your nice story >~<
You need to give atleast 3 or more things/characters so the next person will write a story including your chosen things/characters :P
My apologizes. I was so excited to create a story that I didn't think to add the next characters. I'll edit that right away.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 11:59:01 pm »
One day, a parrot was hoola-hooping and having lots of fun. An elderly man came walking by, and sighed as he remembered his days of being able to have that sort of carefree fun. The parrot looked over to him, and decided to give the man his hoola-hoop, since he would be much happier with it. The two became best buddies.

A camel, headphones, and a fly.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 12:44:11 am »
Awhh. <3 What a nice parrot.

There once was a camel. It must have been dreadful spending all his time out in the desert. There was heat, the absence of water, and most annoyingly, flies. There was one fly in particular that just wouldn't leave him alone. It constantly buzzed in his ear and the camel eventually tired from it. As he was walking throughout the sandy dunes, he stumbled across a pair of headphones. Ah! Perhaps these could block out the irritating noise. Putting the headphones on, he was never bothered by the fly again.

A lizard, tornado, and an antelope.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Mxter

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2015, 04:29:17 pm »
  What a happy ending for the camel! I wonder what kind of music he listened to?  

Once, in a land where it can be yesterday and tomorrow at the same time, there was a lizard. This particular lizard acted just as every other lizard did. He feasted on insects, basked in the sun, and burrowed into the soft dirt. His life was a happy one, yet the lizard longed for excitement. Then, one day, a tornado came rushing across the land. It whisked the lizard away, and spun him madly round and round, along with plenty of other creatures, including an antelope. The lizard was sure he would never bask in the sun again, but suddenly, he was thrown out of the tornadoes' howling winds, and onto the soft dirt of his home. And for the rest of his happy, lizard-y life, the lizard didn't need any more excitement; he was happy just as he was.

A mustache, love, and a journey.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2015, 11:23:45 pm »
A lonely mustache needed to find some love, he went on a long journey with his friend, Beard. Beard and Mustache where really good friends and never found love for poor Mustache. Beard lost all his hope and left Mustache to cry. The end.

A pizza, motivation, and a pig.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae