Author Topic: ? Long time no see.  (Read 3827 times)

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
? Long time no see.
« on: August 20, 2015, 04:26:31 pm »

Echoing harmony

Re: ? Long time no see.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 04:30:49 pm »
Welcome back Avani!!  ;D
I look forward to seeing you on the forum & game!

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 04:43:45 pm »
Welcome back Avani!!  ;D
I look forward to seeing you on the forum & game!

Thank you so much, RebelEcho!
Aww, I appreciate it. Perhaps we will meet in-game sometime soon! [:
I shall stalk your DeviantArt, muahaha.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 04:44:54 pm »
Hello and welcome back to the community, Avani!
It's good to have you back. Can't wait to see your music videos, see you around!

Hope we'll met sometime in-game. '^^

-nuzzle-  ;D

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 04:50:17 pm »
Welcome back to Feral-heart, Avani. Although I have never spoken to you personally, I've seen you around in some of the older threads. I'm glad you've decided to come back to the community- we've missed you and couldn't be happier for your return. I look forward to seeing you around some time. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 06:17:05 pm »
Wait actually, I think I recognize your name. You know Gem right? xP I might be mistaken, but I know you by Gems name. Anyway, welcome back to the big community! It has grown so much while you weren't here. You should roam more around the forum to find out the things that were happening here! Looking forward to seeing you around here Avani. <3

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 10:20:22 am »
Hello and welcome back to the community, Avani!
It's good to have you back. Can't wait to see your music videos, see you around!

Hope we'll met sometime in-game. '^^

-nuzzle-  ;D
Thank you for your welcome, it is very sweet of you!
It is good to be back, I can admit that I have missed this place. ^^
Hopefully I will manage to make a music video soon, I cannot wait to show them.

We will definitely meet in-game soon enough, I will keep my eyes out. c:
-Nuzzle- ?

Welcome back to Feral-heart, Avani. Although I have never spoken to you personally, I've seen you around in some of the older threads. I'm glad you've decided to come back to the community- we've missed you and couldn't be happier for your return. I look forward to seeing you around some time. c:

Thank you so much, Warriorstrike! Hopefully the threads you have seen me in are from earlier this year. 
Older posts by me are quite embarrassing, hahah. Aww, thank you for being so incredibly kind. I have missed you
all as well and I am more than happy to have returned. I will see you around. :]

Wait actually, I think I recognize your name. You know Gem right? xP I might be mistaken, but I know you by Gems name. Anyway, welcome back to the big community! It has grown so much while you weren't here. You should roam more around the forum to find out the things that were happening here! Looking forward to seeing you around here Avani. <3

Yes, I do! Gem is my so-called Ninja Agent, even though I have not seen her in forever. (Where is sheee?)
Thank you for your warm welcome! You are absolutely right when it comes to the growth of the community,
it has become quite big. I will spend some time today to roam around and look at as many interesting threads as I can find,
it would be great to stay updated on things that have been happening! Aww, I appreciate it <3 I will see you around, Ritatalia~

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 12:51:40 pm »
Hello and welcome back to the community, Avani. I do recognize your name from older threads. It's wonderful to hear that you'll be joining us again. I hope you have an enjoyable stay and I hope to see you around sometime. I'm also looking forward to seeing those music videos. I'm sure they will turn out great.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline DestinyKratts

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 12:55:27 pm »
hi! welcome back to the fh group! i am new here so i am just saying hi! i am just a loki roleplayer... :D

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 07:42:26 am »
Hello and welcome back to the community, Avani. I do recognize your name from older threads. It's wonderful to hear that you'll be joining us again. I hope you have an enjoyable stay and I hope to see you around sometime. I'm also looking forward to seeing those music videos. I'm sure they will turn out great.

Hello there! Thank you for welcoming me back, Panzram. I have posted a few times earlier this year and I am glad to see
a few people actually remember seeing me around. I have been enjoying my stay so far and I am sure we will meet at some point in-game. School is keeping me a little busy, but I will be more on this weekend. Yay, I am pleased to hear you look forward to see the videos! I have all the softwares I need and I am ready to start.

hi! welcome back to the fh group! i am new here so i am just saying hi! i am just a loki roleplayer... :D

Hey there! Thank you so much. Welcome to FeralHeart, is is fantastic to see so many new members joining us. Loki is such a great character, enjoy roleplaying as him! ^^