Author Topic: Your Thoughts About Feral-Heart?  (Read 5361 times)

Offline SacredGarden

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Your Toughts About Feral-Heart?
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2015, 02:18:31 am »
I really like it. I love roleplaying with my friends, doing parkour, or just chilling in Bonfire with my buddies. Although, the community... They sometimes annoy me. Like, if a random person comes up to you and starts being obnoxious... for example, "can I be your m8?? plz" or, "haiz o-o...... ur name doe.... uranus!! XD" yeah, they're not the greatest. Overall, FeralHeart can be a pretty cool game.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2015, 02:45:05 am »
What I like about Feralheart:

-The easy customization of the game. I love just digging into every file to see how I can change it to make the game more realistic. (Not talking about hacking into files, but more just editing textures to be different, changing .MATERIAL files of trees to have a glowing effect, stuff like that)

-The friendly community! I've never seen a gaming community or fanbase that's so friendly and willing to help out any member.

-The music. I usually have it turned off since I'm listening to my own music, but whenever I turn it on, its just a punch to the gut of nostalgia and feels.

What I don't like:

-The other side of the community. I'm totally fine with matebeggars, powerplayers, etc, what I mean are the people who like to ruin others' fun, criticize characters, get all angry when they get banned, intentionally break the rules, etc. Luckily the amount of good people in the community greatly outnumber the amount of people like this, but I still see them a lot.

-THOSE PARTS OF THE MODELS THAT ARE REALLY HARD TO MAKE LOOK GOOD ON A PRESET YOU KNOW WHICH ONES IM TALKING ABOUT -points at eyebrows- -points at that one gap between the body and front legs- -points at that one random spot on the legs that is detached from the rest of the leg on the UV map and makes stripes really hard- -angry noises-

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2015, 02:46:31 am »
What are 'toughts'?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Preach

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2015, 02:47:17 am »
What are 'toughts'?

Just peeped that xD

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2015, 04:34:46 am »
Oh shoot. XD

Thoughts* Wow, late misspell fix.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Your Thoughts About Feral-Heart?
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2015, 02:13:15 pm »
-THOSE PARTS OF THE MODELS THAT ARE REALLY HARD TO MAKE LOOK GOOD ON A PRESET YOU KNOW WHICH ONES IM TALKING ABOUT -points at eyebrows- -points at that one gap between the body and front legs- -points at that one random spot on the legs that is detached from the rest of the leg on the UV map and makes stripes really hard- -angry noises-[/color][/font][/center]

MY GOSH, YES. I KNOW RIGHT?! OUO All those hours of screeching in anger as I try to fix my preset in a spot that's barely paid attention to... I actually agree with a lot of your post, like with the music and stuff since I completely relate, but this part just spoke to me. xDD

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2015, 10:31:05 pm »
So now, I got into the forum games, where I met another really good friend, Green.

vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2015, 10:46:47 pm »
Yup, that's me Green. XD

Even if I keep thinking of Jasper as an Ostrich. o-O

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2015, 11:49:24 am »
what i love about FH:

- the ability to customize freely, whether it just be random markings, or making presets (or items!!)
- the fact its a doge/cat game
- the community! we're all here for one reason: to play with cats/dogs and i think thats rlly cool.
- the ability to create maps/presets/markings/items

dislikes:

- the not very nice side of the community. now, this isn't mate-beggers, or powerplayers but the players that constantly ridicule and bash others, intentionally break rules, enforce certain 'laws' on people.
- the derpiness of the models sometimes.
- hOW IT CRASHES 24/7

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2015, 05:20:55 pm »
There are many things about this game that I like. I like the fact that anyone is able to create presets, custom maps, items, or basically anything for the game, and that people are able to download them to enhance their FH experience. I like the options for creating characters; it gives people so much creative freedom and adds a lot to it. One of the main things though is that this community is probably the best I've ever been part of; many people here are very nice, welcoming and helpful, and in-game I love to watch random fluffs derp around. I know there are some not-so-nice people out there, they're widely outnumbered by all the amazing floofs on this game ^^
Farewell everyone<3