Author Topic: Highly Realistic Forest  (Read 458 times)

Offline Kidbay

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I love all you Floofs
    • kidbay
    • View Profile
    • Kidbay's Maps
Highly Realistic Forest
« on: December 19, 2015, 11:25:44 am »
Okay so, I've been thinking about making a roleplay group for my species that I created, Inked Howlers but I need to reset my laptop so cannot make the map myself right now.

I need a highly realistic forest, a fairly large map with hide away spots and hidden sanctuaries. What I'm looking for is a very beautiful forest, cloaked in all sorts of tree's, a beautiful waterfall somewhere in the middle of the entire forest. There should be secluded spot with small or large hidden dens, places for an entire pack or two and some places filled with flowers. There should be some places that are filled with crystals and aura sparkles and there should probably be a little cave maybe on a separate map for when the Inked Wolves wish to hide away from everyone.

All in all, anything that is highly realistic, mystically beautiful and some what peaceful. Also, if you are able to make meshes or anything like that then please see if you can make some rock that look like they have coloured paw prints on the rocks and add them into the map, it will look good for the map seen as my species Inked Howlers tend to leave coloured paw prints behind them.

Thank you.
~kidbay (c)

~Kidbay
May have to move my account. New name is KidbayOfficial <3