Author Topic: Has KovuLKD given the source code to Onowl?  (Read 3306 times)

-WhereSunRises-

Has KovuLKD given the source code to Onowl?
« on: April 02, 2016, 07:43:41 am »
Hi, I hope I made the topic in the right section... I hope I haven't broken any rules too XD But.. I've heard that Onowl/ Superfeesh has FH source code. I found a topic about it on tumblr. I can't find the link right now. But It's a topic from 2013 If I remember right. It's 3 years... So If the information is reliable and true, we could say there is no possibility FH will ever be updated since Kov no more has the source and Owlus has no intention is helping FH. What do you think?

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Has KovuLKD given the source code to Onowl?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 08:12:00 am »
I have not heard anything like that, so whether it is true or not is a whole other story. However, I'm pretty sure when KovuLKD left, the code went with him. So it is true that FH will have no more updates. But that is all I know.

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 08:31:42 am »
I will try to search for a link to that topic. Maybe then we can see... Thanks for reply anyway :)

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 08:40:19 am »
No problem. :3

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 08:44:42 am »
I have high doubts that Kovu would give away the source code to Owlus. A few users and myself discussed a similar topic about the source code, and it was mentioned that, if Red knew that Kovu would be up and leaving, he would have taken the source code himself if it was offered his way. However because no one knew of Kovu's leaving since he didn't say anything - nothing could and even now can not be done. The Staff have tried many times to contact Kovu but to no avail, and it seems very unlikely that FeralHeart's creator would give the source code to someone who was not a part of the Staff team. I'd much like to see that tumblr blog, because I'm not quite sure where the author got that idea from.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 09:08:58 am »
It is true, actually- I have contact with Onowl and they've said it themselves before.

So yes, they do have the FH source. RedEye from KITO does as well.

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 09:40:50 am »
It is true, actually- I have contact with Onowl and they've said it themselves before.

So yes, they do have the FH source. RedEye from KITO does as well.

Thanks for info Skulleh. That only proves my teory. He left, and will NOT be going back. Now, fate of our FH is in paws of those two mentioned by Skulleh.

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 09:43:45 am »
Now I guess, we have final answer for question if KovuLKD is coming back. I can say (surely) that he WON'T be coming back. Iam honestly not shocked becouse after I read old topics from all around internet I can see he had hard times with game itself. I tried to contact him aswell, no response. He is keeping quiet with everyone from FH. I guess our only hope is to let time flow and maybe hope a miracle will happen.

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2016, 09:46:30 am »
What do you think, Is here any hope left for this game? :/ I doubt it, those two have nothing with FH right now so...

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 11:26:19 am »
Saba, you should try to edit your post instead of double-posting/triple-posting.
------
I honestly think a few members have been smart enough to figure the source code out themselves (somehow), and may have it. Or maybe not, but if it's true that these 2 mentioned members have the source code there is a possibility that they can help us by sharing the code with staff so they can update the game like they want to.
Whilst there may not be any hope for a FeralHeart update at the moment, there may be later in the future. Meanwhile, we can just take what we currently have already and just play.