Author Topic: Front Page Error Occuring  (Read 9014 times)

Offline Darkthoughts292

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Front Page Error Occuring
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2016, 04:46:57 pm »
I was just curious if anyone else had the issue suddenly arise, I've used every browser I have(Chrome, Firefox and Edge) and have gotten the same HTTP Error 500. I had been online an hour before the issue arose. I thought it was strange because my internet was just fixed. x3 just yeah.... adding to it.

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2016, 04:49:14 pm »
-coughcough- have you seen the first post they have the same problem try reading it or making your own thread. ;)
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline TheOneAndOnlyy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Winter has Come
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2016, 06:40:59 pm »
I was just curious if anyone else had the issue suddenly arise, I've used every browser I have(Chrome, Firefox and Edge) and have gotten the same HTTP Error 500. I had been online an hour before the issue arose. I thought it was strange because my internet was just fixed. x3 just yeah.... adding to it.
-coughcough- have you seen the first post they have the same problem try reading it or making your own thread. ;)

Actually, I think they were just stating that they were having the same problem, if you read the post carefully. XD

But I as well have been having the same problem, and I'm glad to know it isn't only me. Hope this gets fixed soon :D

Offline Collie

• Forum Newcomer
    • xMythicalShadow
    • Youtube.com/Liveforwolfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2016, 07:06:15 pm »
Yeah.. it's not working for me either.. I hope it gets fixed soon!
"People are going to tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say 'No! This is who i am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself. Because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." -Emma Swan OUAT

Offline Targaryenn

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2016, 07:28:56 pm »
Im having the same problem! My friends will work and she can get on no problem but it wont work for me! X-X Its been like this since yesterday night DX

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2016, 07:33:48 pm »
What might be of help would be if users who're currently experiencing this issue state "where" they are from. Country and maybe even area/state.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Nightcutter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2016, 07:41:13 pm »
I know of people from UK have had experience of it not working. In difference to others here, it's working for me. I'm norwegian, but I have yet to see a scandinavian country being affected. If this helps of course.
People don't get what they deserve, they just get what they get.

And there's nothing any of us can do about it.

~~ Gregory House

Offline SavagleyRare

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2016, 07:42:48 pm »
Hey there, Just to say it's been like this for me yesterday as well. Im on EST time currently 3:41pm US,Florida. I see other's are having this issue too but it's odd that it's only certain areas. I do hope it gets resolved soon. I was in the middle of wanting to try a new preset and it just didn't let me on. 

Offline DemonousNight

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2016, 08:14:10 pm »
Just a really quick and simple suggestion though: since this has been going on for over 24 hours now, why dont you guys shoot cloudflare and email or see if they have a support line you guys can call? I mean, its kinda odd it'd be going on for over a day unless something serious was happening (say an actual attack on their servers) since what big companies like them usually do is get the update/bug fix ready before it is to be implemented then take 3-4 hours to implement it. Though thats normally how long an actual game takes, something like cloudflare should take merely a few minutes in all honesty seeing as it functions almost the exact same way that Steam does with its log-in. I just went to look it up and it looks like Steam does in fact use the Cloudflare, which is odd that FH would be having these issues considering I can get online on steam but not on FH. That is the thought I had when I woke up today and thought I may pitch it.

Edit: Reading more into it, it looks like Steam uses the Cloudflare differently but generally speaking it still uses it for its log-ins I believe.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 08:16:57 pm by DemonousNight »

Offline SkrubLife

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2016, 08:17:41 pm »
What might be of help would be if users who're currently experiencing this issue state "where" they are from. Country and maybe even area/state.

Within my pack, many people from various locations are affected with this problem. I myself and a few others are affected in the New York / Washington DC Greater areas. Many other USA members such as those from Ohio, Kentucky, Florida, And even as far as California (other side of the country) are affected and cannot get on.

Also many of our members in the UK, England and Ireland more specifically, are affected. Also a member from the Switzerland area is affected.

-----------

I would strongly recommend a quick server reboot just to see if this would quickly fixes the problem. Never hurts to try at least, even if it doesn't work a reboot can help fix any other caching issues that could be brewing. But hey i do wish you the best of luck to fixing this problem.