Author Topic: The Manual  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Nak3dAng3l

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
The Manual
« on: June 10, 2016, 02:17:22 am »
Since this update seems to have a LOT more to it with territories and such, I believe it is in our best interest in the whole community to create a manual for all new members so they do not get too lost. This would include on map locations, and how to get to certain areas.

Likewise, as a friend of mine got a tour from one of the mods, this would not be very realistic in the long-term.

Thoughts?

ArcticGalaxy

Re: The Manual
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 02:23:27 am »
Aye, this is a very good idea indeed. The manual may very well be updated with this new patch. Very nice idea floof. ^^

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 02:25:28 am »
Honestly a world map would def be a good idea. Like, a general map posted somewhere on the forums detailing what maps are where in the game's 'world', where the portals are, what portal in which map leads to where, etc.

It'd make exploration a lot easier. I can't find anything in this new version x.x

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 02:42:56 am »
We've had some plans and ideas of a map to give a fair picture of how the world is shaped for the game.

But as it seems it will probably be fairly basic and not include too much details and text, rather mapnames, paths for directions and possibly gates.

We will see if something can be cooked up, but as there's a lot of things going on, and has been going on in order to get this out and running a map has sadly not been a priority since it's not needed to run the new game.

Will keep this idea alive.
Former community manager of FeralHeart