Author Topic: *~*The Ulakae Clan*~*  (Read 607 times)

Offline GenocideJill

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • i love my cat
    • View Profile
*~*The Ulakae Clan*~*
« on: June 22, 2016, 08:42:40 pm »
Alright guys, I'm not going to go into too much detail here because there's a site http://carpevictoria.proboards.com/
But I will go over a few things so that you can have an idea of what to expect.

There is more information about the species and such on our site, but you'll have to register before you can see it. After reading our rules, you may send a group invite to *~*The Ulakae Clan~*~ and i will accept. Once you are accepted, please sign up on the site.

This is a new species rp/social group. You can be canine or feline(More details on that on the site).

-There is a character appearance requirement, but it isn't that restricting. You're still allowed to customize your character quite a bit, and this goes for items too.

-You will need to register on the site. This is so i can keep up with you guys and you'll know when we have updates/news that we need you to know.

-Right now I'm the only alpha/site official. Like i said, this is a brand new group.

-YOU WILL NOT be required to rp, but in order to rank up you'll have to preform a task given to you by the alpha in rp. (For Example: if you're wanting to be a scout, you will be sent on a scouting mission)

-Of course, in order to keep a rank you'll need to stay active in the group. Getting on every other day would be appreciated. Inactives will be kicked from the group after a week.

That's all I'm going to get into because, like i said, all the information is on the site. THERE IS NO RP SAMPLE REQUIRED.