Author Topic: Loging crashes  (Read 5386 times)

Offline Sata.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Loging crashes
« on: July 03, 2016, 04:08:40 pm »
Everytime I launch the game,before the start (after the 2 pics of Kovuworks and ogre) it crashes,when the game is on the start screen and I log in with my account it crashes,when I can get to the character selection and choose one,I try to enter the game but it crashes, everything crashes; the world crashes,my house crashes,my dog crashes... wtf I cannot open the game as Administrator because I'm on Windows XP and it doesn't let me to, my firewall isn't blocking it and I haven't touched any folder, I also reinstalled it 3 times and changed the rendering systems to Direct and back to OpenLG but it keeps crashing.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Loging crashes
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 04:49:55 pm »
Maybe it could be your graphics are out of date. Try updating them or lowering it.

Offline Sata.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 04:50:44 pm »
Maybe it could be your graphics are out of date. Try updating them or lowering it.
The graphics are on "Fastest". And I don't know how to upgrade them.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 04:53:46 pm by Sata. »

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 02:42:12 am »
Have you installed any items, markings, or add-ons lately? If you have, it's quite possible that you have misplaced or accidentally removed a file. You could also try checking for double particles located in your Feral Heart >> media >> particles folder (delete any files ending in _0, _1, etc.,) and make sure that you have downloaded the new patch. If all else fails, you can always delete your FH folder (while backing up any files that you want to keep, such as maps, presets, and screenshots) and try for a fresh re-installation of the game.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 03:19:49 am »
It could very well be that the game no longer works properly with windows xp. Windows xp is an older system and recently a lot of things stopped supporting it. I read an article recently saying that windows xp is no longer supported by a bunch of things now that windows 10 is out. I can't be positive about this, but as I said there is a chance that windows xp just might not be compatible with the new update for the game.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 10:37:16 am »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Sata.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 02:03:02 pm »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2016, 03:30:29 pm »
Before installing the new update, did you uninstall the old FH prior? If you didn't use the uninstall.exe to do so, your computer might be confusing older files with the newer ones. I would suggest doing a clean uninstall using the uninstall.exe if you haven't already and then reinstalling.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Sata.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2016, 10:30:24 pm »
Before installing the new update, did you uninstall the old FH prior? If you didn't use the uninstall.exe to do so, your computer might be confusing older files with the newer ones. I would suggest doing a clean uninstall using the uninstall.exe if you haven't already and then reinstalling.
To install the new update I erased the old folder of the game and then installed the new one with the full version. (not the lightest) and when I tried to install it the first time I didn't erased the old one and installed the new FH on the old FH  folder.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2016, 11:40:20 pm »
To install the new update I erased the old folder of the game and then installed the new one with the full version. (not the lightest) and when I tried to install it the first time I didn't erased the old one and installed the new FH on the old FH  folder.

Ah I see. This sometimes might cause duplicate or missing files, so I would still suggest doing a clean uninstall using the uninstall.exe this time. Just deleting the folder does not get rid of FH from your computer.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.