Author Topic: Solo Feralhearting  (Read 9480 times)

Offline Fearo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Solo Feralhearting
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2016, 03:22:05 am »
This is such a fun topic!

I honestly spent most of my time soloing FH. Sadly I've been gone from FH for some time now. But I've got a fresh start and with the new update, I'm even more inclined to play and hang around. I missed FH. I've been playing for a long while now, I think about 4 years?

Anyways, since the update I told my roommate about it and she was so excited to see what was new, so we got back on and decided to continue our humble little role play group of ours. We hope to expand one day, but for now we're just enjoying ourselves and expanding our characters to their full potential.

Of course, playing with friends is super fun but soloing alone sometimes, reading the chats and various roleplays are widely entertaining. You can even get some cool ideas from just spectating! It truly is refreshing and I'm honestly happy to be back on FH.

EDIT: I don't know of advertising is allowed here (or if it's just plain rude, please tell me if so!) But if you'd like to join me and my roommates RP group, our IGN's are Fearo and Lurini. We're nice folk, come talk to us. And thanks for reading !!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 03:27:07 am by Fearo »
not every feeling is a universal fact

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2016, 07:16:51 pm »

I do not roleplay with anyone because I don't consider myself very good at it,[/font][/color]

If you'd like, I am working on a structured RP such that roleplaying would work almost like a board game (movement points, combat points, and so forth). If you would be more comfortable with that, I could send you a PM when I am finished.
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline Fall

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Tearavynn
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2016, 05:07:41 am »

I do not roleplay with anyone because I don't consider myself very good at it,[/font][/color]

If you'd like, I am working on a structured RP such that roleplaying would work almost like a board game (movement points, combat points, and so forth). If you would be more comfortable with that, I could send you a PM when I am finished.

I don't know, I think the main reason I feel that I am not that good at it is that I seem to get uncomfortable in roleplay groups with people I don't really know yet. Makes it hard to try it out, although I am sure if I stuck around enough I would make some friends. I do remember I used to roleplay with a close friend of mine in one of my private maps, but that is all I was ever comfortable doing. Maybe sometime I won't be such a chicken, but until then I guess I'll keep Feralhearting solo.. c:
Thank you for your offer though~

Offline CometTrail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • give me sinnoh remakes or give me death
    • aero-mancer
    • xcomettrailx
    • c0mettrail
    • c0mettrail
    • c0mettrail
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2016, 07:57:49 am »
Honestly this is ALL I do on FH less some of my good friends log on. I love just chilling in the Grounds and people-watching while I draw. <3

Offline Mewyn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2016, 04:12:11 am »
I'm just to shy to really talk to anyone to be honest.

Offline DevXVI

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These memories won't fade
    • EventineXVI
    • DevXVI
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2016, 04:07:38 pm »
Yes, to be honest, I do. I like to just sit in-game and relax. It's nice also to go explore the map, or take screenshots of a cool area. I just find it nice to sit in-game at times, I will talk at some point but mostly I keep to myself. I've been playing since 2011 as well.

Signature by HellVix