Author Topic: Rude players  (Read 680 times)

Offline katewolf55

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Rude players
« on: July 25, 2016, 08:17:16 pm »
I would like to report a member. Someone named Lord Reuleaux in the group Forgotten Souls was being disrespectful. He asked me to change my markings, I asked him what he meant by that and he called me stupid. I continued to politely ask what he meant, then he kicked me out of the group for no reason. I was very offended and it hurt my feelings. I was too slow to take a picture of this. He was being rude and unfair, obviously this is not how you treat other players. His username is Dwarf

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Rude players
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 08:23:16 pm »
 You are not allowed to make a thread on reports, but you should just pm a staff member about that or just block him if you didn't get a screenshot.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Rude players
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 08:28:26 pm »
As mentioned above, please take all matters regarding user reports to a staff member via Private Message. The Help Boards are not really a place for such matters, and it's best to send those straight to staff so that we can look over the information and assess the issue. In order for us to properly handle the situation, a few screenshots or evidence will be necessary for us to take action. Feel free to contact me if you'd like. I will be locking this.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.