Author Topic: || [E]xpealidosium [P]ack || {Open For All!/UPDATED 2}  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Chilled.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Heh, Look At The Hate
    • View Profile
|| [E]xpealidosium [P]ack || {Open For All!/UPDATED 2}
« on: October 20, 2016, 11:48:28 pm »
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Welcome to Expealidosium!~

Sites: Expealidosium-Pack.freeforums.net
Expealidosium-Pack.webs.com

Ello there what might your name be?

I see, welcome my friend, let me introduce myself, I am Hazuri, lead alpha of the pack you are currently reading and looking at. However, if you have any questions, ideas, or suggestions, you may discuss them with me. Anyways, read on if you would like to know more about us~

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

We are:

Literate: Expealidosium has been very literate so far, if you may post atleast 4 sentences or more when posting as we role-play.

Slightly Mature: You may cuss, but not directly at someone, you may cuss in though OOC (Out Of Character), and a bit IC (In Character)

Unreal To Real: Our unreal part is that we allow vampires and werewolves. However we do allow the ENTIRE canine family! Though we are mostly on the real side, if you are going to be a vampire or werewolf please still act real. After all, being a vampire is sucking up blood from animals, and a werewolf well in this pack just makes you a bit more bigger then your average size.

Very Active: Our pack has been very active so far! We been getting 5 or more members online every day! However being in-active for a month will result in a kick, so be warned!

Long-Term: When we role-play it lasts for quite a long time, so please try and post so the RP can stay on track. If your going AFK, then you may be excused from that.

Role-Playing: We role-play every day when there is enough members online, if the alpha is not on, you may still role-play if you wish. However, no, we do not just role-play but we play games to! Such as Truth or Dare, Finish The Story, Would You Rather, Spin The Bottle and more!

Plotted:
Yes, we are plotted it's not a big plot, and that is having allies and rivals. If you have any plot ideas please do share with us! Also, if you would like to become allies or rivals with us, you may discuss it during whisper or Role-Play time. ^^

Colors:
No neons please! Neons is very bright colored canines or felines. Please try to look a bit realistic, items that are not allowed: Scarves, Glasses, Horns, Weapons, Wings.

Canine Role-Playing: We only allow any canine from the canine family in our pack. Sorry to all the felines!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Accounts:

Youtube:

Yokie Feral Heart https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkc5IGFHVFG3FWmGoTKVgbQ
Dark Wolf FH https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUf9oETOid6QGNLvwYw-euA
lillyp03 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLUjHrpUAlFyUveKLjWHCHA

Devian Art:

http://3dkittendrawing.deviantart.com/

Ranks:

HIGH RANKS! (Earned)

The Alpha (1/2)

Lady Hazuri I Lord (Name) I

The first in command rank, it is there duty to lead, control and protect the pack. If anyone disobeys the alphas, they will get a consequence. The alpha may hunt, spar, fight in the battle field, collect herbs, control the pack, give consequences, give orders and commands.

The Beta (1/1)

(ExB III) Or (EB III)

The second in command rank, is is there duty to keep the pack safe and in order while the alpha is away. Anyone that disobeys the beta, will get a consequence. Once the alpha(s) die, then the beta will become the new alpha of the pack. The beta may hunt, spar, fight in the battle field, give some commands.

The Delta (0/1)

(ExD III) Or (ED III)

The third in command rank, just like the beta, they must keep the pack in it's order while the beta or alpha is away. Anyone that disobeys the delta, will get a small consequence. Once the beta dies, the delta may become the beta, or they can stay as delta if they wish. The delta may hunt, spar, fight in the battle field, give a few commands.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LEAD RANKS! (Earned/Picked)

Barbarian (Lead Warrior) (1/2)

(EW IV)

To earn barbarian, you have to kill 40 animals in 1 day, or spar the alpha 2 times.

Info: The barbarian controls all the warriors, on where they need to go and where they need to fight. Any warrior that disobeys the leader, will get a consequence.

Shaman (Lead Medic) (1/2)

(EM IV)

To earn shaman, you have to take Care Of 15 Injured Or Sick Wolves In 1 Day.

Info: The shaman controls the medics, on what herbs they need to get, and how they will treat sick or injured wolves. If any medic disobeys the leader, a consequence will be taking place.

Tracker (Lead Scout) (0/2)

(ES IV)

To earn tracker you must scout outside the camp 30 times In 2 days and bring back info

Info: The tracker controls all the scouts, on where they need to go and look for info, and what info they need to get. Any scout that disobeys the leader, will get a consequence.

Trapper (Lead Hunter) (0/2)

(EH IV)

To earn trapper, you have to kill 45 animals in 1  IG day

Info: The trapper may control all the hunters, on where they need to hunt and what kinda food they need to bring back to the pack. Any hunter that disobeys the leader, will get a consequence.

Watcher (Lead Guard) (0/2)

(EG IV)

To earn watcher you have to guard the camp without leaving the territory or the alphas side for 4 IRL days without sleep.

Info: The watcher controls all the guards, on where or what they need to guard. Any guard that disobeys the leaders, will get a consequence.

Brawler (Lead Fighter) (0/2)

(EF IV)

To earn brawler you have to kill 20 animals and spar the alpha 1 time If you loose, you can try to kill 50 animals, If you win, you get the rank.

Info: The brawler controls all the fighters during war or hunting. If any fighter disobeys the leader, a consequence will be taking place.

(RANKS DONT ALWAYS NEED AN x IN THE TAG, YOU MAY HAVE NO x IN YOUR TAG IF YOU WISH!)

NORMAL RANKS! (Not earned)

Master Warrior

(ExW III)

Info: To earn the master warrior rank, you must protect the alpha for 4 IG days and bring back 35 kills to the kill pile.

Experienced Warrior

(ExW II)

Info: To earn the experienced warrior rank, you must protect the alpha for 3 IG days and bring back 20 kills to the kill pile.

Warrior

(ExW I) Or (EW I)

Info: The warriors are like the guards and the hunters. They are allowed to spar, hunt, or fight in the battle field. These ranks are strong and protective with the pack.

Allowed to fight in the battle field? Yes

Master Hunter

(ExH III)

Info: To earn the master hunter rank, you must bring back 40 kills in 1 IG day.

Experienced Hunter

(ExH II)

Info: To earn the experienced hunter, you have to bring back 25 kills to the kill pile in 1 IG day Experienced Hunter

Hunter

(ExH I) Or (EH I)

Info: The hunters must leave the territory so they can hunt for the pack. These ranks may go and fight as well using tactics or skills they learned. Hunters may hunt any animal, fish, and clean the kill pile.

Master Guard

(ExG III)

Info: To earn the master guard rank, you must guard the camp or stay by the alphas side for 5 IG days

Experienced Guard

(ExG II)

Info: To earn experienced guard rank, you must guard the camp or stay by the alphas side for 3 IG days

Guard

(ExG I) Or (EG I)

Info: The guards may patrol around the camp, so they can make sure it's safe from harm. These ranks may stay by the alphas side for as long as they wish, they can fight and hunt as well for the pack.

Master Medic

(ExM III)

Info: To earn the master medic rank, you must heal 15 of your pack mates in 2 IG days

Experienced Medic

(ExM II)

Info: To earn experienced medic, you must heal 10 of your pack mates in 2 IG days

Medic

(ExM I) Or (EM I)

Info: The medics are in charge of treating sick or injured pack mates, by using different types of herbs. These ranks are very skilled at organizing and fiding ways to treat others.

Allowed to fight in the battle field? No

Master Scout

(ExS III)

Info: To earn the master scout rank, you must scout outside the camp 20 times and bring back some info

Experienced Scout

(ExS II)

Info: To earn experienced scout, you must scout outside the camp 10 times and bring back some info

Scout

(ExS I) Or (ES I)

Info: The scouts can patrol inside or outside the camp to collect info. These ranks can also find if there is any intruders or enemies. Instead of fighting, scouts would be like a watcher for the pack.

Elder

(ExE I)

Info: The elders are old wolves that been in the pack for a long time. These ranks get a lot of respect, and heard that they bring good luck to themselves and the pack.

Master Fighter

(ExF III)

Info: To earn the master fighter rank, you must spar 10 wolves or bring back 10 elks to the kill pile

Experienced Fighter

(ExF II)

Info: To earn experienced fighter, you must spar 5 wolves or bring back 5 elks to the kill pile

Fighter

(ExF I) Or (EF I)

Info: The fighters must fight bigger and stronger foes like bears and other wolves. These ranks are allowed to hunt and go into battle. These ranks are quick and strong on type of situations, mostly sparring is what these ranks do for a living.

Master Assassin

(ExA III)

Info: To earn the master assassin rank, you must kill 15 wolves in 2 IRL days or 4 IG days

Experienced Assassin

(ExA II)

Info: To earn experienced assassin, you must kill 5 wolves in 2 IRL days Or 4 IG days

Assassin

(ExA I) Or (EA I)

Info: The assassins are the stealthiest and deadly killers of the pack. If there is no certain target to kill from the alpha, then these ranks spend there time hunting, sparring or fighting in the battle field. If the alpha does send an assassin out to go kill someone, they must be sneaky and quick.

Trainee

(ExT I) Or (ET I)

Info: The trainees are ranks that must be trained by a higher rank, including the alpha, beta or even the delta. If a trainee picks a trainer, then they may get that rank when they are older and have been well trained. (Well, besides getting the rank alpha, you just become more stronger and you are allowed to pick any rank you wish)

Pup Sitter

(ExPS I)

Info: The pup sitters are ranks that must take care of all the pups, by feeding them and giving them plenty of love and care. If this rank does not do it's job, a consequence will be taking action.

LOWEST RANKS! (Not earned)

Omega

(ExO I) Or (EO I)

Info:  The omega is last to do anything in the pack, such as eating and exploring rarely. These ranks get little respect and they must have permission to leave the camp. Most of the time, wolves from the pack will be dropped down to omega if they break a rule, or if they disobey the alpha and higher ranks then being kicked from the pack.

Pup

(ExP I) Or (EP I)

Info: The pups are small and weak, when they been in the pack for 5 irl days, they become a trainee. The pups get respect and they are taken care by other pack mates, mostly the alpha and pupsitters. If anyone trains a pup, then they will get a small consequence. This is because pups need to become a trainee in order to be trained by someone in the pack.

Slave

(ExSL I)

Info: The slaves must do a lot of work from the higher ranks. Such as being forced to hunt, and fight in the battle field. These ranks must have permission to talk to someone in the pack, most of the time they have to stay inside the camp.

Prisoner

(ExPR I)

Info: The prisoners are wolves that had commited crimes. Such as being a traitor to the pack, killing there pack mates, and taking all the food from the kill pile and throwing it away or giving it away to a random pack. When 1 becomes a prisoner, they are forced to eat disgusting rotting food, they cannot leave the camp, and they must be in 1 spot all the time. They even get beaten up by other pack mates, mostly the alpha. However, these ranks are mostly forced to do experiments on, and harsher training mostly every day. If a prisoner wants to become a higher rank, then they cannot.

Allowed to fight in the battle field? Yes Only If The Alpha Allows It

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:15:53 pm by LavaClaws »

Offline Drunk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Leader
    • View Profile
Re: || [E]xpealidosium [P]ack || {Open For All!/UPDATED 2}
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 11:55:03 pm »
Oof.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:01:26 pm by Hunger »

Offline Chilled.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Heh, Look At The Hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 04:43:54 pm »
Hmm...?

Offline Chilled.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Heh, Look At The Hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 04:45:17 pm »
                                                                                                      November 1st
Site now has events!

Offline Chilled.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Heh, Look At The Hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 04:47:00 pm »
                                                                                             November 2nd

Site has been edited up!

Offline Chilled.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Heh, Look At The Hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 04:49:13 pm »
                                                                                           November 3rd
More illnessed and diseases has been added!