Author Topic: Alpha's Final Farewell - Deactivating  (Read 2690 times)

AlphaEclipse

Alpha's Final Farewell - Deactivating
« on: November 09, 2016, 03:12:06 am »
Hello, hello, hello! First off I'd like to apologize to everyone who I have not gotten the time to reply to here. I've been so incredibly busy with volunteering, life, etc. and I hope you are all doing wonderfully and I miss you all dearly.

Anyways, I sincerely and wholeheartedly thank all of you for sticking with me for the past few years. It's been a long while, and I appreciate every single one of you dearly, especially those I have laughed with, cried with, and learned with. These experiences have developed and attributed to who I am today, and I am quite proud of that.

Now, will I be back on another account in the future? Who knows, and I can't wait to see where life takes me.

Thank you, lesser-known, creative flying-animal-game-thing for, well, existing.

(Quoted myself from another source because I have the same message.)

Regardless, I'll never forget about this lovely, little game and the relationships I formed here over the years. They'll forever have a place in my heart.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha's Final Farewell - Deactivating
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 03:15:03 am »
Never got to meet you, but good luck out there. Looks like you were an active, well rounded member of the community. I'm sure you'll be missed <3 :)

Best wishes to you
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 03:49:54 am »
I never knew ya well when you were active, but I've heard a lot of good things about you and you will be missed. Take care of yourself Alpha!

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 03:38:45 pm »
You'll be missed, Saggy! We'll miss your bright and cheerful face around here. You have been a much appreciated and highly regarded asset to this community. Wishing you much joy & happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life. I'll miss the great times we had hanging out together in-game!
Good luck in all your ventures! <3

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 04:24:04 pm »
Aw, sorry to see you go Alpha! I wish ya lots of luck and I wish you the best in wherever your life may take you! Take care of yourself!<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 08:51:31 pm »
Aw! Sorry to see ye go! I never got to know ye very well, but I know ye've been a wonderful addition to the community f'er some time. Take care and I hope ye 'ave a wondrous life.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 04:19:33 am »
Aww Saggy<33 I know how things are, but hope things continue to go well for you<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 04:14:00 pm »
It's been nice to see you around the forums for a while, I'll definitely miss seeing your input to FeralHeart. Good luck my friend!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 10:59:10 pm »
Hey Alpha,

I had noticed your leaving thread but couldn't find the right words to fully express my feelings... I waited a bit to really give a proper response.

I know that the saying goes true that all good things must come to an end... but still it's hard for me to accept it and say farewell.

I do respect your reason for leaving...

It just feels like the end of an era you know? An era in my time on Feral Heart but also in friendship. You're one of the oldest friends I made around here <3 So seeing you leave is quite an emotional experience since it was here that we met after all.

I know you've been away for a while and it was inevitable that you'd eventually leave but now when you finally say it's official it makes me feel sad... cause it's so real.

It's especially saddening because I doubt we'll be in as much contact as we were on FH.

Nonetheless...,

I cherish every memory I've had with you. From Feral Heart and to Minecraft.... Especially Minecraft lol. I think our friendship really blossomed on Minecraft. Even if our adventures together were virtual they provided very real laughs and emotions... and that to me is worth so much.

Alpha you're an awesome person and unforgettable friend <3 You made me forget my sadness on the bad days. Seeing your name pop online whether it Minecraft or Feral Heart always provided me with that "jump in the heart" kind of happiness. You always knew how to just be you, be a dork, be silly, and just let go to stupidity. lol You're truly like the definition of fun <3

I know so many more folks will be lucky to meet you in their lives, and they will feel just as blessed to have had the experience of being your friend.

I'm happy that I got to cross paths with you in this small but crazy little game world that is Feral Heart. It's people like you who make the time here well worth it.

The community with miss you immensely but your mark has been made and will always remain. We love you Alpha aka SaggyMcSag(....) ;D lmao

<3 I love you buddy!

Farewell but floof on forever ok? You'll always have a place here. lol

PS: Take good care of Garbage Man the Cactus... And Olaf, and the Normans lol

Oh don't forget Kevin the Zombie, or Dave T-T Remember to Praise Shrek & our Lord SpongeBob

<3
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 11:03:51 pm by SoulScarredStray »

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 12:00:06 pm »
I'm just now seeing this ;o;

Alpha, I'll really miss you. You were my first friend here at FeralHeart, and I'll never forget what you've done for me. You put up with me when I was a little noob, and you taught me so much.

From the first time I met you sitting by your bush in Bonfire, to the cloning of Sagitta...wow, it's been a while since then.

I'll really miss you - as a friend and a teacher. Best of luck in your life, and may you be blessed <333

~Echoz

signature by g0thic_vibes1