Author Topic: Fursona/OC Help Needed! ((and Ask Me sort of))  (Read 3380 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Fursona/OC Help Needed! ((and Ask Me sort of))
« on: December 18, 2016, 08:49:21 pm »
Alright, well, hello there! I hope this is the right place to put this ^^" I need help with my fursona.

((NOTE: If you're in a rush and need to skip over this, or just don't care, skip to the next 'IMPORTANT NOTE'))

For those who don't know, a fursona is basically an animal version of yourself. Fursonas can be very different, and the character is sometimes basically exactly you, or someone you want to be, ect. and they can be any animal, even a made-up one (As long as it's not something like a Pokemon, then it's not really a fursona, it's an OC)

I need help with my fursona! You see, my fursona's name is HummingKitten. Well, that's her screen-name, her real name is Princess Agrah (obviously not my real name c'x) I used to have a design for her, but I'm re-designing her almost completely 'cause I hate her design.

Here's a gallery of (REALLY OLD ART 'CAUSE I NEVER DRAW HER ANYMORE) her old design: http://hummingkitten.deviantart.com/gallery/56285679/Amy

THINGS I WILL BE KEEPING/INFORMATION ABOUT HER:
Princess Agrah is approx. 2 years old, or a young teenager (younger than me atm until I can get a good story for her, then I'll age her up a bit) in her species' years. She's in the feline family, though is a made-up species called a Machkasur. She does not live on Earth; she lives on a fan-made planet called Heike. This planet is split into two realms, and she lives in the first realm. This realm is called Folami.
Princess Agrah has a small mane/tuff of fur on her head, neck and a bit of her back, which is normal for her species. She has lynx-like ears and overgrown claws. She's a little short for her species, but not a dwarf by any means. Her fur is quite fluffy, and she's a tiny bit overweight. Her tail is like a lion tail, but instead of a tuff of fur at the end, it's a bunch of feathers, making her tail look like kind of like a mermaid's tail or heart-shaped. She has wings (color unknown atm). She also has rather long teeth, which is normal for a poison Machkasur like her. Actually, she's a poison and flying Machkasur, but there's several types of Machkasur. She also has a pretty darn big overbite, which isn't normal for her species, so her fangs are often slightly exposed which she's oddly quite sensitive about. She almost always looks tired, and though she's quite optimistic, her neutral expression resembles a frown, so she will often look like she's in a bad mood, even though she's quite happy.
Even though they live underground, many of them can fly and/or glow, and/or have space-like markings. Because of this, they often fly in formations to make themselves look like a UFO, when really they're just flying carefully to trick whoever they see. To make a glowing effect, they choose Machkasurs with glowing markings to fly in a specific place, and to make a blinking effect, a dark-colored Machkasur will fly beneath them, hiding their light for a moment, then they'll go back, then cover them again. They can be neutral colors, pastel colors, ect. Having a dark-colored one, or one mostly black/white/grey isn't too common, but not insanely rare either. A cub born with neon colors will often be killed, since stealth, for them, is practically impossible.
Most Machkasurs, especially higher ranks, have symbols to represent themselves. These symbols they're often born with, or get when they're about a year old. They'll carve that symbol in places important to them. If they're born with the symbol, their paw-pads will resemble that symbol, and they'll almost always have a marking to match if that's the case. If they're not born with it, their paw-pads will be normal, and the marking with be carved into them in a ceremony.

IDEAS:
Glowing markings/eyes?
Space-like markings/wings?

THINGS CHANGED/ADDED (Original-new):
Oversized cat ears-Lynx ears

THINGS NEEDED:
Special Marking
Markings in general
Pelt colors
Eye color
Wing color
Paw-pad color (skin color)
Tongue color (It might be blue but idk)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Asking questions helps me (and possibly you) get ideas for my fursona's design, or at the very least quirks of the character. ASK ANY QUESTION YOU WANT, NO MATTER HOW WEIRD IT IS. It helps both of us, even if you have no clue how it'll help. I'll find a way ;3 and if not, well, asking questions is fun anyways, so ask away!

Huge thanks to anyone willing to help me!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Fursona/OC Help Needed! ((and Ask Me sort of))
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 12:58:55 am »
I'll be moving this over to the characters board, good luck with your fursona!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 01:24:17 am »
  I'll be willing to help you! I'm getting a new drawing tablet for Christmas, Since my current one is broken. So I'll be willing to do my own sort of design for your fursona? And maybe you can change some stuff up until you're pleased with it!
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 01:55:23 am »
  I'll be willing to help you! I'm getting a new drawing tablet for Christmas, Since my current one is broken. So I'll be willing to do my own sort of design for your fursona? And maybe you can change some stuff up until you're pleased with it!
That'd be amazing, thank you! *huggles* Have any ideas at the moment?
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 01:57:56 am »
  Well I'll use some of the colours that you used in your drawings, I may add some more, But as for markings, I normally go with the flow, So not too many idea.
Is there any symbols that you would like me to add? Or any special markings?
On leave.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 04:10:06 am »
  Well I'll use some of the colours that you used in your drawings, I may add some more, But as for markings, I normally go with the flow, So not too many idea.
Is there any symbols that you would like me to add? Or any special markings?
Alright! If you don't mind, please completely remove the whole half-face marking thing. I dunno why I did that honestly c'x while I like characters like that, it doesn't work for her. Also, to give you an idea, the character would probably be more blue than lavender (it was supposed be to lavender but ended up looking pink), since my favorite color is different shades of blue, and preferably glowing markings or eyes or something like that. (The eyes are going to be changed to green by the way, I've decided c'x) As for symbols or markings, well, originally her special marking was a heart with an X over it, but I'm looking for another symbol as, honestly, I'm not sure that symbol/marking works with my character at all. I'm still looking -shrug- The symbol will probably still be heart-related, but I'm not sure exactly how it'll look. If you'd like, you tell me/sketch ideas for a marking as that'd help a lot. Really the only reason I'm keeping the heart at all is my name, as the name Amy apparently means 'beloved' so eh, it works c'x (Even though my fursona's name is Agrah, a made-up name, and not Amy, my real one)

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 04:22:55 am »
Well as I said, Once I get my new tablet, I'll make a sheet of some random doodles of markings and symbols. And I'll also come up with some colours.
On leave.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 04:27:05 am »
Well as I said, Once I get my new tablet, I'll make a sheet of some random doodles of markings and symbols. And I'll also come up with some colours.

Alright, thank you again! *huggles* PM me once ya get it! :D

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 04:28:23 am »
I will! I must say, This is one of the most unique and colourful fursona's I've seen. 
On leave.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2016, 05:01:30 am »
I will! I must say, This is one of the most unique and colourful fursona's I've seen. 
*happy squealing* Thank you, that's exactly what I was hoping for with my fursona!