Author Topic: question  (Read 3006 times)

ArcticGalaxy

Re: question
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2017, 07:41:35 am »
I am very sorry if I appeared rude sounding. I just honestly didn't know what to say about this whole ordeal. It's honestly none of the players place to tell you exactly what is going on between CS and FH. Honestly if you really want to find out about it, I would try messaging a staff. No promise that they will tell you anything, but maybe that will put your mind at rest.

Once again, sorry if I came off rude. ^^;

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2017, 07:49:00 am »
I don't think Arctic came off as rude, she was just simply answering the question.
The way the thread maker asked the question was a bit difficult to understand so sorry if you can't get the answer you're looking for.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline TheNative

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • In-Game: 00buster and TheNative
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2017, 08:49:03 am »
I don't know everything about the situation, but what I believe initially set off this poor relationship was when FH got hacked and a message on the site said something along the lines of, "Cereal Soup sends its regards". Now, both communities are obviously and understandably upset by this. FeralHeart is upset because it's being hacked, and Cereal Soup is upset because it's being falsely accused of hacking (the hacking was not affiliated with CS at all; it was merely someone trying to poison the name). As both communities are upset with one another, discourse and arguments ensue and it leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Both communities are understandably upset for this, but I feel it's time to move on. I don't think the situation was handled very well on either side in the first place. It's time to forgive and forget.
"Follow in our steps, for you shall be lead into victory."

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2017, 12:58:48 pm »
Some things should be made clear.
1. You state you are a CS and FH member then you should know what CS post publicly regarding FH and its staff. FH staff have never done such a thing in return.

2. FH has never stated that CS was involved in the hacking. Actually what happened was during the hacking period CS staff were posting on FH boards in such a way that was inciting panic in an already volatile situation. As this was being repeated over and over it was pointed out that their behaviour could be considered suspicious. It was from that point it escalated.

3. Based on CS's continued public posting we feel that it's not in FH's interests to send users to a place with such posts. I'm sure their comments discourage users from considering FH. So all we do about this is simply remove posts advertising CS and contact the users involved to explain. We certainly don't ban users due to it as rumours suggest.

Hope this explains

Raz
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline .Shishigaru.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Ga6rieI / .Spottioli.
    • Ga6rieI
    • ga6riei
    • spottioli
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2017, 08:04:33 pm »
alright
sorry @arctic and sam if i wasnt understandable i'm not very Great with wording things a lot but i do appreciate y'all trying to help lol im just sadly a pretty difficult person

and thanks @raz and native
i understand it fairly well now and i thank y'all for it and clearing it up as well to me too

sorry if i was difficult or pushy about it