Author Topic: Bane of Innocence  (Read 614 times)

Offline Bullspit

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Deluxe chicken tender
    • View Profile
Bane of Innocence
« on: February 27, 2017, 04:57:22 am »
Bane of Innocence is a literate, mapped, sited, longterm, active, and plotted canine roleplay which launched in 2014. Here is a timeline of how the plot has changed.

2014: A rabies-like plague struck the Bane. Those infected were placed in a camp across the land until the victim healed(it was not a deadly or permanent disease on the recipient). The Insania Plague was contracted through bites or scratches via an infected. Eventually, it became too much trouble so the leader at the time decided to massacre anyone infected to get it out of the way.

2016: Some wolves within the Bane believed what happened was wrong, and that things could have been handled in a less bloody fashion. They rebelled against the main mass and eventually left, starting their own subordinate group northeast where the plague camp used to be. The rebels became known as Bloodsorrow and the main group named themselves Ironcrest.

2017: At this point in time, Bloodsorrow has moved on from the true reason as to why they left. Now, they simply stand as a dark, malevolent, sadistic-themed clan. They like mischief and trouble. Ironcrest remains neutral and while they don't want to cause harm or conflict, they aren't at all afraid to fight. Basically, the plot stands as good vs bad or light vs dark. Possibly comparable to TLK 2, in case I am being unclear.

If you have any questions or want to join, feel free to find me in-game as Bullspit, message me on here, or comment down below.

Vivat Rex

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Bane of Innocence
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 05:12:25 am »
This sounds like a roleplay jam-packed with action and drama! I love the sounds of it! Sounds intriguing.
I also enjoy the plot you've set out for this pack and the title itself.

Thanks for sharing and I wish you luck in getting members.<3
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 05:30:35 am by Accailia »
not active here anymore ♡