Author Topic: Anger management and many other problems [FORUM HIATUS. STAYING IN GAME]  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
someone at school is spreading rumors and its gonna destroy the way how i feel. i just have so much problems that drive me into threatening people. its bad because this happens at school and i always pick fights with the special kids which is a HORRIBLE problem. i'll be on game and stuff but forum. I'm not gonna post a lot. I may come on every now and then but i'll probably only view posts for meshes and other sorts of stuff. and I dont feel like an actual person anymore despite i love being some super popular animated character that there are also other people who are like this too. thats the reason why i quit some other games. this game isn't going next into the recycling bin it's just that i'm not gonna be so active anymore. everything is falling into my face which makes me feel angry and stuff.

i'm sorry for the huge attention whining thread. i just dont feel happy anymore and all i think is that i'm just very mad rn and i feel like everything is making me want to fight things.

Goodbye.  For now.
again sorry for so much attention whining.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Really sorry to hear you're going through that and I really hope you get things sorted out.

But this...kinda isn't the place to rant about things like this. It's a bit more on the personal level of things and I don't think it's really welcomed on the forums....

If you want more info regarding this matter, check here.

In the meantime, try to keep your chin up and stay strong. <3 I understand how hard it is to deal with anger problems. ^^

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Locking this. Will send you a PM as soon as I can, explaining the issue further.

Over here you can tell others if you need to take a leave.

If you end up posting a thread,
Just keep in mind that this place is not here for people that want to seek attention, with other words.
"I will leave this place because (person) made me upset" or similar.

It's here to let your friends and contacts know that you will not be present for the upcoming time. Could be vacation, moving to another location. Internet/computer problems etc. Anything that can be good for others to know.

Having difficulties with getting the game to work so much it's the reason for you leaving? Post a thread in our help section! :3

Thanks for reading.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.