Author Topic: Leaving for a bit  (Read 1285 times)

Offline InkyPawz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Leaving for a bit
« on: April 03, 2017, 07:22:25 pm »
Someone had recently angered me so much to the point that I want to cry. (I'm not saying who) They are currently making me too upset and angry to play FeralHeart, so I will be gone for a couple of days to possibly the entire month.

-Inky

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving for a bit
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 08:01:47 pm »
Oh goodness that's terrible! Really sorry you had to go through that, but hopefully it all gets sorted out and you feel comfortable coming back.

You also could have spoken to a staff member about the issue that way you didn't have to leave. :c

Offline InkyPawz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 08:10:11 pm »
You also could have spoken to a staff member about the issue that way you didn't have to leave. :c
I could of but I feel like I was the main problem for what happened, as the person seemed just fine until I came, soooo..... :c

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 08:41:20 pm »
Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some troubles, but I will have to lock this thread.

I should let you know that on the Leaving board, it's against the board guidelines to post a Leaving thread stating "I'm upset because of someone on FeralHeart."

Here are the Before you post guidelines for this board:

Over here you can tell others if you need to take a leave.

If you end up posting a thread,
Just keep in mind that this place is not here for people that want to seek attention, with other words.
"I will leave this place because (person) made me upset" or similar.

It's here to let your friends and contacts know that you will not be present for the upcoming time. Could be vacation, moving to another location. Internet/computer problems etc. Anything that can be good for others to know.

There is a link to that sticky thread >here<.

As for your issues with a particular user, it is usually best to take that sort of thing to a staff member if you feel you've been harassed or bullied. If you take it to a staff member, however, be sure to take screenshots of the incident to file a report. >Here< is a useful and extensive guide on how to report a user to a member of staff.

I feel your incident may fall under the category Respect Each Other in the Game Rules >here<

• Respect Each Other
If you are caught harassing and/or threatening other players inside the game, it can result in a warning/kick/ban, depending on the severity of the case. Having conflicts or arguments is one thing, but personally attacking users with hurtful, racist and/or offensive language within the game will not be tolerated. FeralHeart has a wide user-base, and a lot of different users log on every day to play the game. As a member of the game, you should be polite to everyone no matter which age, gender, or views they might have. If there's a problem within the game, block/ignore the users instead attacking each other for various reasons, and possibly post a report to the Mods and Admins here on the forum if seen needed.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 08:43:12 pm by Morgra »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.