Author Topic: Server problems  (Read 1287 times)

Offline BlackSunset

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • DaemonPsycho23
    • Aiden Desmond
    • View Profile
Server problems
« on: June 04, 2017, 07:44:30 pm »
I'm having this issue and a lot of people are having it, when people go to cherika valley or cape of distant worlds this error pops up: can't connect to server map, try again? can somebody explain me what's going on?
我被愤怒杀死并被屠杀。 我杀死了它,直到我所有的力量消失了。 然而,他们为死死复活了我的魔鬼而高兴地死了。

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Server problems
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 07:48:50 pm »
As explained in 2 other posts, the 2 maps are currently having server issues.
(The two said posts can be found here:
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=61290.0
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=61288.0 )

If your character is stuck there Buffy has made a useful guide on how to get them out:

Character Reset.

The Character Reset is a very useful tool. This was created so users can reset their character's home, as well as relocate them without being in-game. The main use of this method is so people can access their characters that might have gotten stuck somewhere in-game. For example; you can use this method if your character(s) get stuck in a map, or get stuck connecting to a map. This was introduced so users would no longer have to completely re-make their characters every time their characters got stuck somewhere.

It is pretty self explanatory. To reset your character's home, you just need to select 'Reset Home'. This only resets your character's home to Lonely Cave. You cannot use this method to teleport to any destination you in Feral Heart, only where your character's home is set. As for 'Go Home', that just easily sends your character back to it's set home. It is recommended that if you get stuck in a map that you select 'Reset Home' then 'Go Home' to fix the issue.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 07:51:06 pm by Regularities »

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 07:49:18 pm »
Update #2: Users have been able to get in-game much easier now, and I've managed to as well. Cherika Valley and Cape of Distant Worlds are now back up and running. Bad tokens are probably still to be expected as several hundred users were online before the restart happened, but if this is the case, just be patient as a lot of users are going to attempt to get in-game all at once.

Update: Feral Heart is having a server restart, please expect connection issues as a lot of users will be attempting to login at once. If you're getting Bad Tokens, that's natural, just be patient.

I noticed you said it's happening in Cherika as well, I just went to check and it sure is. Please read what has been quoted below.

There is currently an issue with Cape, but likely it's an issue that will need to be resolved with another server restart, as the map itself/alone was restarted a few days ago when the same issue occurred. Just hold on for a bit, Raz has been informed about what's been going on, we just need to wait patiently until he is home and around to do so. I'm sure the map will be up and running again in the upcoming hours.

Though, for now, if your character is stuck in that map, you can find out how to set your character free in the following tutorial:

Character Reset.

The Character Reset is a very useful tool. This was created so users can reset their character's home, as well as relocate them without being in-game. The main use of this method is so people can access their characters that might have gotten stuck somewhere in-game. For example; you can use this method if your character(s) get stuck in a map, or get stuck connecting to a map. This was introduced so users would no longer have to completely re-make their characters every time their characters got stuck somewhere.

It is pretty self explanatory. To reset your character's home, you just need to select 'Reset Home'. This only resets your character's home to Lonely Cave. You cannot use this method to teleport to any destination you in Feral Heart, only where your character's home is set. As for 'Go Home', that just easily sends your character back to it's set home. It is recommended that if you get stuck in a map that you select 'Reset Home' then 'Go Home' to fix the issue.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 08:59:15 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline BlackSunset

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • DaemonPsycho23
    • Aiden Desmond
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 09:02:29 pm »
thank you for the update!
我被愤怒杀死并被屠杀。 我杀死了它,直到我所有的力量消失了。 然而,他们为死死复活了我的魔鬼而高兴地死了。

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 09:22:33 pm »
Moving this over to the Game Help board and locking this as there are already a couple threads discussing this issue and you seem to have been satisfied with the information provided.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.