• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Yes, I am back
    • View Profile
    • my toyhou.se
Back
« on: June 14, 2017, 02:28:24 pm »
I'm back

My dad is taking vacation all this week and well, I share a computer with him. I'm not sure i might not return when I get the computer back. But if i don't, I love you all but if I do return back then well, I'll see you all anyway, I'll be sitting in the house being depressed.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 07:38:16 pm by Silverdash »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Going be offline for a week
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 03:20:28 pm »
Sharing a computer with a parent is probably one of the suckiest things you could go through when owning a piece of tech, other than getting a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death). Hopefully you will be able to occupy yourself with other things, maybe bake a little or try something new. Summer already seems to have approached, it's up to us all to take advantage of the good weather. All will be fine.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Going be offline for a week
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 03:50:07 pm »
As Bawfle said, it really sucks to have to share computers rather than have your own. Yet, I hope you feel better soon and start to cheer up a little, FeralHeart will be sure to welcome you back with open arms when/if you return.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡