Author Topic: Human Rp  (Read 599 times)

Snowdust01

Human Rp
« on: July 26, 2017, 02:40:51 am »
Not sure if this is where to put this but I didn't know anywhere else so..

Im looking for a dedicated rp parter willing to do a 1x1 human rp with me, in game.

I have a group that just has my chars bio in it, because I literally needed 4 chars to add my bio..its called Marcos bio..if you want to look..though I don't think you will be able to see chars bios until I send invite.

The rp will be a love-story kind of rp and since its a human rp we will just be sending posts back and forth via in game though..since it seems easier to me.

The requirements are-

Active| Im looking for someone who wont just leave two seconds into the rp then never come back.

Dedication| This is simular to activeness..I need you to be dedicated to this rp meaning you would have to be on if not everyday 5 days of the week im planning on making this a longterm rp adding new stuff to it as I go so I need you to be active, though if you have to be gone for sometime thats fine I know you do have a life off fh just please tell me if you will be gone.

Literate| I will accept if you are semi lit but nothing like *he sees her* and please talk in 3rd person aswell so nothing like "I see you and walk over to you"

Other| Your char also has to be a male

That seems to be all..please reply back if interested sorry if its a lot.