Author Topic: What is your strong fear?  (Read 88063 times)

Patripatan

Re: What is your strong fear?
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 03:05:19 am »
I forgot to say that I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of needles!

dragonzoomer

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 04:38:15 am »
spiders...they FREAK me out

weylin

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 05:53:07 am »
needles and baloons - yes baloons XD
Especially one in the hands of an obnoxious/destructive person >_>

but needles hnnnnnnnnnnng i can't stand the thought of being stabbed by one >_<

WolfDawn

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 06:06:21 am »

Wudiin

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 01:35:24 pm »
Falling. I hate heights, not because I'm high up, but because I'm afraid I might somehow fall and end up paralzed and in a butt load of pain the rest of my life.

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2011, 02:25:09 pm »
Lol yeah I'm scared when I have to take those small pill things but I always think I'm going to choke :/ But my all time biggest fear is sharks and oceans. Idk why I hate both of them, but I always freak out when I see a pic of a shark or the ocean... especially in video games *shivers*

Edit- I also hate boys... I just dont get along with them half the time in real life... I guess its ok on the internet... but they are just like... weird, annoying, creatures that freak me out >.>
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 02:31:13 pm by Aazzi »

Offline WolfKat777

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Fantasy is an escape to the creative mind~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2011, 03:24:47 pm »
hmmm...o_o

1. some bugs, but sometimes I have the courage to pick 'em up or trap them and let them outside...XD if I kill a bug though....I feel guilty....o.o I mean, they're so small and cute and like any other creature that deserves to live! D:
(holy cookie crums I sound like my dad...O_e; )

2. last night, I got shaky all over from watching a news report on all of those dying animals.....bleh, let's just say I HATE the sight of dead bodies...O_O;; hence one of few reasons why I'm vegetarian...xD

3. losing any of my loved ones and ending up lonely forever :c (this fear is 'cause of people who back-stabbed me in the past....D: )

4. body builders.....AGH, they scared the life outta me O___O;; big muscles on anyone scares me and I feel like darting out of the area...but at the same time, I don't wanna be rude so I end up stuck with the person D: ....although there are only a few friends of mine who kinda make it pass my fear...and I'm glad 'cause I love those friends to death xD (one of them also has a VERY body built dad O_O;;  but he's also a little chubby at the same time 8D)

5. uhhh....I had another to list...oh yeah, people more than 6 inches taller than me, or people at any height taller than me even though they're younger D: (it just feels....horribly awkward x__x )

EDIT:

forgot a few more....o.o and one fear is a weird one...XD

6. purses....for some reason, I'm scared of purses.....curious as to why? let's just say it was from a giant purse in one of my nightmares that the lady accidentally hit me over a rail with while turning around.....I was falling and falling for a while before waking up x_x so now I feel nervous around any of my girl buddies if they carry a purse....very sadly, yes....XD

7. this one seems normal....I'm also scared of heights o.o; yet, I love being in high places as long as they're secure...I guess I just love that feeling of "flying" or something XD
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:28:02 pm by WolfKat777 »

My new dragon! :3

Offline LuckyPup

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2011, 02:06:31 am »
Heh. I'll have to say the usual ones- Some bugs and all snakes. No offence to anyone, but I HATE snakes. I don't know why... I don't really like any reptiles, amphibians, or most bugs, but I'm okay as long as they're in cages, or they're just cockroaches or something... Here's my other fears tho:
1: Being killed... I am very imaginative and I "play" different scenarios in my head a LOT.
2: Heights, again... imagining the fall.
3 Any sort of paranormal stuffghosts, Bigfoot, mutated creatures, zombies).
4: When people jump out of closets, from behind doors, etc. My best friend does this and I scream every time.
5: Loosing family or friends.
Hiya!

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2011, 05:02:30 pm »
-Insects. They are just, so gross and nasty. >:I They all hard and fuzzy and fangs and just eww.
-Sharks. Old fear, I'm always terrified that a shark is going to attack me in the pool or something. [I don't go in pools anymore x3]
-Clowns. Especially those insane whatever ones. They just...scare me. :'( Though I'm starting to get over this fear.
-Dying alone. I hate being alone. ;3;
-Needles. When I have to get a shot the nurse has to get help to hold me down. xD
-The end of the world. My mom just has to play all those, 'IT ENDS TOMORROW IN A HUGE PAINFUL EXPLOSION, THEN IT'S GOING TO SUCK IN AND EXPLODE AGAIN' >:U
-Losing my loved ones.
-Being outcast. It's always a fear in my mind.

Lurina

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2011, 05:31:39 pm »
Everyone has fair enough fears, the clown one makes me laugh though because my friend hates clowns too, and these idiots at my school put a clown as her wallpaper and when she turned the screen on she pooped a brick. D: