Author Topic: What is your strong fear?  (Read 87574 times)

Liekos

Re: What is your strong fear?
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2011, 10:36:12 am »
one word,
BABIES.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2011, 10:51:39 am »
*shreiks with terror at the large exxagerated babies*

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline sora321

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2011, 07:01:28 am »
i are afraid of bugs, frogs because i are afraid they will jump on my face, hieghts, clowns, people laughing at me, being hit with something, if you rais your hand in the air i will flinch, im afriad of... miss spelling words, failing the TAKS test, the teachers, the dark, sharp items, animals, noises, people that scream and cry, pink, bright colours, flowers, little people, the word "babies", my closet, ghosts, zombies, guns, the game dodge ball, gym, pencils, scisors, pure pressure, dieing, being alone, allie ways, cars, police, the hospital, blood and gore, people jumping out infront of me, AND *breaths* being happy. :'( i are dead meat :o

Offline dragonlover6

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • Brethren before Wenches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2011, 01:53:56 pm »
Well, I'm super glad I'm not the only person with odd fears here <3

Yeah, I got some of the common fears like Spiders (Think they're friggin awesome but not in mah bed.)
Afraid of heights except if I'm in a roller coaster or in an airplane (I want to flyyy D:).
Jump Scares. I HATE them DX

My weirdest fears are these;
Seeing a broken bone. I have no idea why I hate seeing snapped bones and stuff, but I just do. I can handle seeing someone get sliced in half in a movie, but a broken wrist, nuuuu X.x

Another one is standing on the ground with some unfamiliar noise like footsteps. I usually try to run to a chair/bed/couch to get off the ground when I hear that kind of stuff. I have no clue why; must be an old experience that my horrible memory is keeping from me :C

I also have this weird thing going on when I HATE my neck or stomach touched. They're like so sensative and I'm afraid of anything touching them, especially my neck. No idea why; just how my body is.

Next one is cars going up and down the street without me hearing. Now usually, this isn't a problem because I rarely need to go in the street, but I have to when I'm going home after school every day... What's funny though is that I have excellent hearing, but the way my neighborhood is set up echos happen EVERYWHERE xDDD so like it's pretty scary and I've seen maniacs speed down this one hill almost every day OwO

The last one is anything unfamiliar behind me. Like, mostly people following. I guess this is branched off from the jump scare fear, but this fear has been really dying down now but it still affects me in a dark hallway when I'm climbing up the stairs D: I hate the feeling of eyes in your back... -shudder-

Don't kick me when I'm down. Because when I get up, you're screwed.

The name's Vant, don't wear it out hunny |3

Bee.

« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2011, 04:11:55 pm »
Well, I thought long about this one.
Normally I'm not scared of anything, except for one thing.
I'm a Kemetist, so my Gods are all them Egyptian ones. In our religion, when one dies their heart is weighed on a scale, and if it weighs the exact same amount of weight as a feather, You are clear and You can enter a holy haven-like place. But if the heart doesn't weigh as much as a feather, one is eaten by Ammit.
so my fear is to be eaten by her.

(The feather is the sign of the goddess of truth, Maat.)

Offline dragonlover6

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2011, 07:46:51 pm »
I'm a Kemetist, so my Gods are all them Egyptian ones. In our religion, when one dies their heart is weighed on a scale, and if it weighs the exact same amount of weight as a feather, You are clear and You can enter a holy haven-like place. But if the heart doesn't weigh as much as a feather, one is eaten by Ammit.

Now that certainly tops my fears O.o

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2011, 07:22:59 am »
Hmm...fears, eh? Well, normally I'd keep the really weird stuff (like the "no one would understand, and if they did they would most likely make fun of me" kind of stuff) to myself. But I'm sorta bored right now, yet I'll probably regret I ever posted this by the morning. xD Oh well.

- Spiders. Not a big surprise, I'm sure, but I just...don't like them. If I find one in a room, I'll refuse to even take a single step in until I'm positive it's gone. This sorta goes along with any other kind of bug that crawls. The only bug I feel secure around are fruit flies, (that's sad, I know xD) and any other type of fly. But then again, moths sort of freak me out too...I could go on, lol.

- Heights. Pretty common as well, I suppose. The last time I went on a ferris wheel, I was scared out of the mind (Which is strange because this one I went on often, when ever we'd go to that park, anyway. Guess I was just jumpy that day.) We taped the ride, (I did, actually.) and it was sort of funny to play it back and hear my frantic yelps.

- Being the center of attention...probably one of my worst fears and experiences. The last time everyone was making ME the center of attention, (whether it be cheering for me or making fun of me) I was paralized for the rest of the day. I just don't like everyone's loud noises around me. I am a very anti-social person, as you can guess. Not shy, just anti-social...

- Torture. *Shudders* I can't stand the sight of it, what ever kind it is. It's just haunting, and the screams of agony....yeah, I'm being weird again. xD

- Okay, this one is really odd, but...eh...I used to be terrified of costumes. Not like Halloween costumes, but full body costumes...like, say, a mascot. Don't ask why, haha. It's a long story that I don't really feel like getting into. Not sure, since I haven't been around any in a while, but I'm pretty sure I have gotten over it, and/or currently getting over it.

I might have more in the morning, but for now, that's it....go on, do it, laugh at me. Dx I know you want to.

Offline Pure

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • wow this is old <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2011, 08:36:32 am »
My biggest fears?

Being in a small place. Reason being is I was locked in the bathroom when the lights went out. I freakin flipped out D: I kicked a hole through the wooden door...

Anything getting near my face. Reason is I'm not sure but anything gets near it (Other than food and drinks) it starts to tingle. No clue why. o-o

Moderators on the interwebs (No offence) I've had very bad experiances with some which leaves me completely silent if I'm on a chat site. The ones here are nice though :3

And my dad when he's angry. I feel like he's gonna come at me with a knife and stab me

Don't use them against me.
I hope whoever is reading this is having a wonderful day

Bee.

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2011, 06:02:39 pm »

Haha I guess it is kinda scary. XD

Offline dragonlover6

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2011, 06:15:30 pm »

Haha I guess it is kinda scary. XD

In'it? :D