Author Topic: New Map Issues  (Read 1911 times)

FoxfangPitbull

New Map Issues
« on: June 09, 2011, 10:18:19 pm »
Heya,

just download the new map pack, and I understand it's called Pathways?
Anyway, paddled over the Cape of Worlds and jumped through the Portal.
Each time I do, I just get the error: Bad Token. Is there something I've done wrong?

Also, how do you delete maps that you're making, since I'm not too keen on the map I'm making myself and would like to get rid of it.
Any help would be lovely.

Offline Wolfgirl656

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • breathin' in the chemicals
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: New Map Issues
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 10:27:44 pm »
Have you tried logging out then back in on the new map Pathways? (I'm still downloading the pack of maps myself, lol. My computer's running Windows 7 and taking its time.) If not, I don't know what to help you there, sorry. Anyways, on the topic of deleting the maps you're making.. Go into your terrains folder, as I think you should know where they are and delete your map's file in it, then go down and delete its MAP one as well. I hope this helps, and sorry that I can't help you any farther on the Bad Token problem.
probably going to be very inactive on the fourms so contact me ingame by the name vanillablossom or wolfgirl656?

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 10:29:49 pm »
As Tigg said in the topic: Things you can get when entering the Maps: "Bad Token" <- Just log out and in again, it can be that "Bad Token" appears more than one or two times, dont worry, its pretty normal since the Game has to load LOTS of Stuff!

To delete a map go into FeralHeart folder --> Media --> Terrian and delet the folder with the name on the map you want delete, then delete the map file

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 10:51:09 pm »
Consider it fixed :3