Author Topic: Claws  (Read 7160 times)

-Chase-

Claws
« on: July 04, 2011, 09:37:05 pm »
Okai Okai, I know Tigg made claws and such. But.... ya know... cause Im such a computer wizard, (he said sarcastically) I do not know how to get em, and Im sure some others dont either. Keep in mind, this isnt a help thread.

So why dont we just have claws in the character creation?

Just a thought, dont know if its possible, yell at me or whatever..... remember... just a thought.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Claws
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 10:35:20 pm »
I also do not know how to get them, and I think that claws would be nice to have in the character creator.

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 10:53:19 pm »
All you have to do for claws is download the claws execute file, and run it. And then go into character creation, select the tufts, and the claws should be the same color as the tufts are.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 12:30:53 pm »
All you have to do for claws is download the claws execute file, and run it. And then go into character creation, select the tufts, and the claws should be the same color as the tufts are.

Yes, but for the plenty of people out there who have not or do not know how to download it, the claws aren't visable.

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 01:57:46 pm »
Ohhh. For like, everyone to have claws? Lol.

Evanescence

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 03:41:49 pm »
I like the idea, it could be very useful. But I think they should be kept in tones of realistic black and gray, not neon pink and electric blue... but thats just me.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 05:39:30 pm »
I like the idea, it could be very useful. But I think they should be kept in tones of realistic black and gray, not neon pink and electric blue... but thats just me.

Well, we are able to have neon everything except paw pads, so claws could be too, but it doesn't mean that they have to be neon.

Evanescence

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 01:22:46 am »

Well, we are able to have neon everything except paw pads, so claws could be too, but it doesn't mean that they have to be neon.

true, now that I think more about it, you're right.

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2011, 12:32:58 am »
Would be better if we had claws, it would bring at least some sort of realistic touch to the game, cause some animals have claws, canines usually get sharp claws(if untrimmed and/or not treated right.. Totally messed up..) but usually they are smooth and roundish.. Feline claws are just.. Owy.. ;-;

Claws would be great for FH..
New name from Deathscar23 to Aragami!

Offline Kazumi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 08:14:08 pm »

please, where can I get the claws execute file?