Author Topic: How to do this...  (Read 2325 times)

-FaithFul_Night-

How to do this...
« on: July 18, 2011, 01:13:47 pm »
OK! ever since I downloaded the game, created my charatcer, when I clicked"ok" which automatically saves ur chars... it starts to lag and glitch and my texturse and graphics are messed up suddenly O.o what should I do...? whenever I play as well I get these strange lines across my game screen, and my cursor is shaped as a box, the same color width/length,etc as the lines across my screen, whenever I turn my chars view I can see some parts...but then one part I see either, plain gray,blue,orblack. (depending on the sky...) I can sometimes see ppls usernames too, but usually its just messed up letters that show or not. How should I fix this....? HELP PLEASE!!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: How to do this...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 01:17:09 pm »
  I would suggest changing your rendering subsystem. Hit escape or go to the menu you see when you first open the game and go to options. Then go to video. You will see the rendering subsystem thing. Click on the one that is not highlighted. Hopefully this is helpful XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

-FaithFul_Night-

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 01:22:50 pm »
  I would suggest changing your rendering subsystem. Hit escape or go to the menu you see when you first open the game and go to options. Then go to video. You will see the rendering subsystem thing. Click on the one that is not highlighted. Hopefully this is helpful XD

lol thanks and one more question... when I click on the FH icon on my desktop the input thingy pops up, a system called: RTT Preferred Mode is listed, what does that mean? lol the list contains...FBO, PBuffer, and Copy. I'm not touching that atm, but I'm leaving it up, cuz idk what to do O.o

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 01:33:28 pm »
  I have no clue about that one. It popped up for me as well a couple of times, and I just let it be and everything was fine. So leaving it be should be okay, it did no harm to my Fh.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

-FaithFul_Night-

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 01:35:23 pm »
  I have no clue about that one. It popped up for me as well a couple of times, and I just let it be and everything was fine. So leaving it be should be okay, it did no harm to my Fh.

okie dokie(so just leave it alone....ok)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 07:25:18 am »
It's just as the ingame settings just with a few more lines you can play around with. It's pretty much the same as the "ogre.cfg" you can find in the FeralHeart directory, but instead it has a gui that's easier to use.
Former community manager of FeralHeart