Author Topic: My real sel- *trips yet again*  (Read 5472 times)

ChrysalisWolfHero

My real sel- *trips yet again*
« on: March 20, 2011, 08:17:44 pm »
Ok, I lied. I didn't trip this time. (Ooh, that rhymes! :D)

Well, I am a very bored/entertained, hyper, random, single 14-year-old chickadee (BURD!) living in small-town Seminole, Florida. (Is it a small town? O_o) I used to live in Suffern, New York (that's in Queens, right?) but was born in the Bronx. That surprises people because instead of being stereotypical (that stereotype is NOT true, by the way) I'm rather shy, and polite. I can be pretty perverted at times though, but I can control when I say those things.

I found this site through another awesome site called Web Earth Online. I also go on other pet/animal sites like FelisFire, ChickenSmoothie, and MagiStream. (I'm ChrysalisWolfHero for those sites too XD)

I listen to a variety of music in which I do not care about genre. The only music I don't regularly listen to are country (though I do like some) and rap (Eminem FTW!) My tastes go from Avenge Sevenfold to Shakira, sooooo... nojudgie!

I can not stand gore. And I don't mean like Shaun of The Dead, realistic yet non-realistic, kind of gore, I mean like Mirrors, rip your jaw off gore >_<. I also don't like certain screamer, pop out at you movies.

AILUFFPUPPEESH! Cats are cool, too. I have a loverly pit bull dog named Blaze. His grandmother Lucy (I know her) is a beautiful red-and-white red-nose pit bull. I don't know his grandfather, but he was a blue-nose. Blaze's parents.... are brother and sister. XD He's my little mistake! *yiffs* No, his nose isn't purple, it's black. XD He is known as blonde-brindle, but not like the pale-ish blonde you always see on humans. (Ew, humans!) Warning: You're safe around me as long as you're not one of those close-minds that believe something is evil/good just because it was born. '-_-

Isn't he so dignified? His birthday's on July 4! He'll be 4 this year. :3

I like raw onions.

I LOVE drawing! Animating is amazing as well, but I usually don't have time nor patience for it. I like painting to, but I prefer a good mechanical pencil/eraser to a paint set/brush any day! Here's the link to my DeviantArt account! (ChrysalisWolfHero, in case you couldn't guess XD) My favorite things to draw are dogs (mainly wolves and wolflike dogs), cats, and dragons.

My favorite wild animal is the wolf. Second is the cheetah! I don't have rankings for the rest but so many animals are my favorites! I like most species of animals, especially platypodes. I will tell you that my favorites also include foxes, bears, hyaenas, tigers, bats, and snakes.

Any more to say? Hmm.... I dun think so. Except that I loooove my friends, and I 'date' every one of my girl friends, even though I'm straight. XD Might as well mention I was born a Catholic, but I'm technically Agnostic because while I believe in evolution (to a certain extent) I don't find a lot of sense in the Big Bang theory. If I have something against a bisexual or a homosexual, it's not because of their sexuality. I also don't have anything against tattoos or piercings, even though the only piercings I'll ever get are my ears. I believe there had to be SOMETHING in the beginning. But thinking about the beginning of everything makes me dizzy, so I'll stop now.

OH! Books! Yes, I love reading. Again, I'll read almost everything, except auto/biographies. God, could those be any more boring to me! >_<'

Also, me being a freshman, I'm in my school's marching band! I play clarinet and, about to brag here, sorry, our marching band wins a lot of competitions. :3 I don't really like our uniforms. (Green, really? Couldn't it be red? Well, I suppose that wouldn't really be good either) Some of my closest friends are in marching band as well, but they don't play clarinet. One plays a flute (which is my second instrument) and the other a trumpet. (What I WANTED to be my second instrument XD)

Guess that's it. Hope to see you ingame sometime! *waves*
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 05:50:17 pm by Moonstar Songwolf »

Offline Juliet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff.
    • View Profile
    • Talk to me :D
Re: My real sel- *trips yet again*
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 10:42:10 pm »
Really cool ^-^
You're really pretty~
Hope to see you in-game.?
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying..

xxx  ?Add me on Skype? My user is Cryptic13Crowe. ?

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 11:41:36 pm »
Yay, another marching band FH player! :3 Naw, your uniforms are cool. xD

ChrysalisWolfHero

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 10:04:12 am »
@Tala: Thanks! Same to you

@Sylph: Yusyus, I lurve marching band. You think they're cool? O_o

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 05:59:53 pm »
Nice! ^.^
Your pwetty :3
I love drawing! <3
Animating is so awesome <3

ChrysalisWolfHero

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 07:50:51 pm »

Offline nataliee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I love marching band. I love to sleep. I love lamp
    • View Profile
    • Much love, Natalie
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 11:13:30 pm »
khdgiurhtrtyh
Marching Band. FTW. I'm loving all this Marching Band stuff!
I play teh flutez :]
Click;

ChrysalisWolfHero

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 12:32:27 am »
I've seen your topic, Natalie. Chur preety! :D *feels like a stalker*

There's a lot of drama in band, but the class in general is one of my favorite classes!

Offline nataliee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I love marching band. I love to sleep. I love lamp
    • View Profile
    • Much love, Natalie
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 12:49:52 am »
Bahaha gracias :]
Yeah, loootssaa Drama..:/ But I live for band. All day, every day!
Click;

ChrysalisWolfHero

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 09:59:51 am »
De nada! (Dunno if that's how it's spelled, I'm going into Spanish next year)

It's definitely fun and worthwhile. And last year my band got to march in Macy's! :D