Author Topic: Azy the Terrible (XxInsaneAsylumxX) - Journal/Bio  (Read 1073 times)

AllioniiAzy

Azy the Terrible (XxInsaneAsylumxX) - Journal/Bio
« on: September 25, 2018, 11:13:50 pm »
With the whole mess currently going on, I felt this would be fitting LOL

My name is Azy! I've been playing the game since 2012, and this game has played such a huge role in my life. I'm sure veteran staff would recognize me as a trouble child.

I was a very angry teen. What fueled my anger was many factors in my life that I feel I should go ahead n keep to myself. It wasn't until the past year or two that I've finally calmed down and realized how much of a little mess I had been, but the damage cannot be undone, I can only do what I can to make it right. I thank the staff so much for always giving me a chance and remaining ever so friendly with me despite how much I had abused them. The fact that Sura even considered me her friend at one point touches my heart, I didn't deserve that.
I had once made a very angry farewell post on the forums, and Sura was still so nice. Dammit you wound me. I was not the brightest kid and I was very quick to let my anger consume me.

The friends I made in Ascension Island and Ficho Tunnel will forever stick with me, even if we are not friends anymore. I played the game daily and it was always the highlight of my day, and the folks I befriended made all the difference. Wherever you may be, know that I am thankful and that I wish you well.
Those who have stuck by me and still speak to me, I cherish them with all my heart. To lose them would be heartbreaking, and I have this game to thank for ever meeting them.

I was always seen in Ascension Island as 2P!Japan, as I was a little hellion Hetalian. Though I loathe to think about how cringey it was, it was very fun and memorable to roleplay and banter with my fellow Hetalians. I also dabbled in the Black Butler RPs, playing as Ciel, or hopping on my alt Chanteloup, to play as Sebastian.
In Fich Tunnel, I was part of the Super Smash Bros group as Robin SSB or Link SSB. I had many fun days with those folks, and still a have a few of them by my side.

I had mostly moved on from the game, mostly since my friends had quit playing. However, every so often I have been working on maps. My current project will likely never come to fruition at this rate, so I will post it with the progress made so far:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/980fe12lizbf09y/Fantastical+MapPack+v1.zip
Please enjoy!

Feral-heart has always been a magnet for the creative types, and they very much influenced me to better my art. The few folks that had seen my art encouraged me, and that has been a factor of influence in my art, and I'm happy to report that I have improved in strides since 2012!
I have become very confident in my art skill, attending college for Game Arts for a year and I sometimes take commissions, too!

https://www.deviantart.com/allionii-azy/art/Summer-2018-Art-765415770
I also have FH to thank for my main OC Asylum! I made her day one when I got the game, and she has evolved into her own unique character that I love so much. I will never part with her.
Art by Tiffashy: https://www.deviantart.com/tiffashy/art/Come-with-me-now-638353210

Please consider following my dA! I do commissions and sell adopts: https://www.deviantart.com/allionii-azy

Thank you, Feral-heart. Though you may be outdated, poorly managed, and dying, I still love you.

WolfWorms

Re: Azy the Terrible (XxInsaneAsylumxX) - Journal/Bio
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 12:18:32 am »
It's never too late to post a bio<3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 02:22:00 am »
Never, ever too late to post a bio! I love your art, it's very good!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Flurr

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 02:24:54 am »
It's never too late and I loved hearing from you. <3 I loved reading your bio, and even know that map is a WIP it still is beautiful!! Your art is absolutely stunning, I love it <3