Author Topic: FeralHeart.exe stops working in FeralCity  (Read 1297 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

FeralHeart.exe stops working in FeralCity
« on: August 19, 2012, 03:53:06 am »
so I tried downloading FeralCity, and well, when I enter the game crashes. I might know what the problem is and may redownload it, but I want to know if there's anything someone can tell me. What I think the problem is is that I replaced things from the cinema. But I doubt thats it.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart.exe stops working in FeralCity
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 04:03:52 am »
As long as you overwrite all the files with the one you downloaded for the city map, it should work.

Number one thing to take note of that this is a huge map if you think content wise.

It takes a very long time to load it for pretty much anyone who visits it, and it might appear as your game crashes as it loads, but if you just leave the mouse cursor and keyboard be as the game loads the map you usually get through after a bad token, and then a re-connect.

So just give it time, let the computer load the map without touching anything, press ok on any potential bad tokens given, and just connect to the same character again and it should work.

It might crash again, but in that case it would simply be because your computer cannot handle the amount of objects inside of the map, cause as mentioned on the download page itself, it's a warning about the map being very demanding on most computers.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Re: FeralHeart.exe stops working in FeralCity
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 04:45:42 am »
Since a friend of mine pretty much has the same computer as mine and she gets in fine, so thats why I thought I could play it. But if my silly notebook cant handle it, then I guess I can live without Feral City .w.
Thanks Red. By the way, I wanted to give you a hug at the recent livestream in the cinema, but you left before I could ask if I could give you one. I like to give my favorite people hugs .w.