Author Topic: Objects Help  (Read 1628 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Objects Help
« on: January 22, 2015, 03:32:56 am »
Hello, I hope this isn't too much of an issue.
But, since I got a new laptop, I've needed to get all the items I had back. So, I redownloaded the Amnesia Pack (sorry, forget who posted those at the moment), and on my old laptop, some of the items never worked. This time, though, not a single one in the pack will work. I don't know if I had this issue before or not, but it's quite confusing, since every other mesh packs I've downloaded have worked fine.
Any ideas what the issue could be? Help is much appreciated.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Objects Help
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 03:40:28 am »
In what way aren't they working? They're not appearing in the object maker? Or the mesh textures are missing? You can always try re downloading the entire pack again and also make sure that you're putting the object files in the correct locations.

The Amnesia Pack.object file should be in your Objects folder and all the textures and other files themselves should be in your My_Objects folder.

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 03:46:54 am »
They appear in the Object Maker, but they make the game crash. Some items in the pack on my old laptop did this, but never all of them. I should try redownloading it, then, maybe I did something wrong?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 04:14:11 am »
The only time I've experienced crashes when loading objects into the object maker is because there were files missing so perhaps try downloading it again and being very careful that you don't miss any files in the process. Also be very careful of where you place the files.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 08:44:46 pm »
May I suggest downloading Theirry's extra objects pack? Some meshes will crash without it, which may be whats going on with you.

>>Click Me To Download The Pack<<

Hope this helps ya out hun!

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 09:39:24 pm »
Wow, I'm stupid.
I never put the files into the my_objects folder. Well, that explains everything.
Thanks for the help, though. c:
I swear, I have not been thinking lately xD