Author Topic: What's going on?  (Read 1285 times)

Offline tycho

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
What's going on?
« on: February 19, 2015, 07:51:16 am »
 Here's the problem- One morning I've open FeralHeart and saw, right in the moment I've open it, water was pretty higher then usual right on the place where I log in. I logged in and saw that my characters haven't got any items. I tried to put them on, but they're invisible! I though I can easly re-download them- Not working. I got in the game because I decided to solve items later. And I saw that whole FeralHeart changed on its own! Letters in the chat were huge, I couldn't see usernames of the chars around me, in any map. I somehow fixed everything...BUT what's up with the water and items? I just can't fix that on my own because I don't know how.

Re-downloading the items didn't work so I looked for some help on the game, and my friends told me to write this and ask for help. So, I'm here asking for help!  :-[

Please, answer me soon, thanks!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 07:52:55 am by ~.Tycho.~ »

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 11:18:55 am »
Oooo. Strange. Honestly, I've never seen anything like this. ><

Let's give it a go though. First of all, have you got the correct items.cfg in the main FH folder? The item codes may be muddled up, so I just advise removing them completely from FeralHeart (even the default CFG file) and downloading that again from scratch.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Sinalta

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 07:00:29 am »
I tried that too, but thanks on the 'help'. I'm thinking about re-downloading FH...Should I?

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 06:04:04 pm »
That might solve the problem. I've never seen anything like this before so sorry that I didn't help much. ;-;

Just make sure that you make backups of the files that you want to keep if you reinstall the game.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Sinalta

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 06:52:20 pm »
Thanks for replying, at all. cx

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 02:23:47 am »
Do let us know if re-downloading Feral Heart works fluffy. If it does then I hope that this odd issue doesn't happen again. I must admit I have never heard or seen this issue before, and I hope it gets solved for you.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble