Author Topic: Help please?  (Read 885 times)

Offline Neonzii

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help please?
« on: November 05, 2019, 01:40:26 am »
Hello, I am just looking for help because I have some issues with the game. If someone knows how to fix this, please tell me.

So, I used to play Feral Heart for a long time and it worked fine on my laptop. However, one day I had a problem with the game and it didn't wanted to open, so I decided to uninstall and install the game again. When I went back on this page, the torrent download wasn't there anymore so I used web setup. When I did that, my laptop freezed and later I got a ''screen of death''. It took me a while to fix it, but I finally did. Then I realized that everything on my laptop was gone. All my apps, pictures, games and so much more. I am NOT saying that Feral Heart is a virus, but I am really not sure why did this happened to me. I would like to play this game again but I am scared that the same thing will happen :(

SpicyDirt

Re: Help please?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 01:56:58 am »
I won't say that there is or isn't a virus with the web setup (I have never tried it), but that would be a good thing to bring up with the staff of the game. Do you get the torrent showing up for you now?

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Help please?