Author Topic: help map not found?!!?  (Read 1057 times)

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
help map not found?!!?
« on: July 18, 2011, 12:50:15 pm »
i created a height map and a mask and i read the documaentary but heres the problem it keeps saying (my example) "SnowpacklandMap.map.png" not found and i tried everything when doing this i took away the .map and left snwpacklandMap.png and i took away the.png to have i snowpacklandMap.map and tried bth together plz tell me how to get it to work and how to get the Mask working *other problems* *so when i typd in my mask it says they foud tht one but the mask does not mach what i want*
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
Re: help map not found?!!?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 01:01:22 pm »
You have to name your terrain file to nameterrain.png and your mask file to namemask.png
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 01:59:03 pm by Rimfrost »

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 02:40:23 pm »
^
I've never had to do that...

Are you putting your masks in the terrains folder? Are there any that have the same name?

Thunderheart

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 03:40:17 pm »
Check the spelling AND the file extensions you entered.  If the file name is SnowPackLandsMap.png, you can already mess it up when you type snowpacklandsmap.png.