Author Topic: Annoying Ocean Tree... help, please?  (Read 913 times)

Hydraulis

Annoying Ocean Tree... help, please?
« on: July 19, 2011, 10:55:31 pm »
Lol title. Anyways. There's a random acacia tree in the bottom corner of one of my maps-in-progress. I never put it there. I tried to delete it, but when I came back to the map, there it was again, half-submerged in the corner of the map. Will I have to just deal with it or is there a way to stop it from reappearing?

(And since I couldn't find my other thread... what's the deal with the sky-high map walls? I can't seem to fix them..)

Xenom

Re: Annoying Ocean Tree... help, please?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 11:05:46 pm »
Can you click on it at all, and have that magical white box go around it? And if not, just click where it is and click delete, there maybe objects in its exact same spot so... Yeah, when that happens to me, I do that.

Hydraulis

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 11:19:12 pm »
Well, what I'm saying is that it keeps reappearing no matter how many times I click and delete it. There are no other objects there... but if I go out of MapMaker or the map-in-progress, and go back in, the tree is there again.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 11:21:20 pm »
It's the map glitch. Objects from other maps or previous saves of that map appear there. As for the sky high walls, have you tried making your height map 513x513?

Hydraulis

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 11:25:31 pm »
Alright. Maybe an ocean tree isn't so bad... xD
And, yes, the hiehgtmap was already 513x513 (To fix the crashing problem.)