Author Topic: Fated of Faowind (Fantasy RP. T-M Rated. OPEN! Accepting -With website-)  (Read 69133 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
Re: Fated of Faowind (Fantasy RP. T-M Rated. OPEN! Accepting -With website-)
« Reply #220 on: April 02, 2014, 04:58:51 pm »

Adriana Evans

The girl assured Peter that she was alright,after making sure herself she didn't get a scratch after the spell.The satchel she's been carrying fell from her shoulder and was now resting in the middle of the room,though Adriana was sure to retrieve it,along with the spellbook.Luckily,she didn't have anything too valuable in the satchel:just a reading book from home.The girl glanced at the broken mirror:"I hope it won't bring bad luck like most people say it does."She wasn't exactly the superstitious type,but the rest of her family were.You'd figure she was influenced somehow.But leaving this matter,Adriana was more concerned about someone finding the mess,and this couldn't be prevented.Not like she had the abbility to fix the mirror in a heartbeat.No one will know who did it anyway.
           At Peter's suggestion to find something else to do,Adriana followed him out of the room,stepping carefully on the mirror's shards.Just when they started walking down the corridor did the girl realise she was supposed to return the book to the tower.Looking at the old item in her hands,she decided it'd be better to take it with her,just in case it might prove useful later.Afterall,she have always had the tendency to get into trouble easily.After putting it in the satchel along the reading book,Adriana decided to ask Peter something she kept remidning herself since she reached the Library."So,Peter,I was wondering if you have ever been in the human world,where I come from."her soft voice breaking the silence across the cold,dimly-lit corridor."When I was little,mother used to tell me a story,most children know it.It is named "Peter Pan",just like you.In fact,I have to add,you do look and act like the main character."The girl remembered the story so well,like it was told to her just yesterday.You must have done something great there for people to know your story."
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 05:41:05 am by Fantasyna »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: Fated of Faowind (Fantasy RP. T-M Rated. OPEN! Accepting -With website-)
« Reply #221 on: April 08, 2014, 03:56:08 am »

[[WIP]]

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
is this still active and open? (my wifi messed up and I totally lost track of this rp)
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
[[It is still active and open, Theobear! Long time no see and hope you're doing well. If you wish to start up again with your characters, say so, but if you want to make new ones, that'll be great regardless.]]

SoulRevenge

The post is terrible and I resent it with every part of my being, but I finally-- after years and years of waiting-- posted for Glen Ballard.

It's not worth the wait at all but at least I delivered.