Author Topic: Hamworth Acadmey of Dragon Riders ~ Dragon & Riders RP! (Now accepting!)  (Read 15012 times)

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
(Can somebody guide me in the Academy? Please.)

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
(Redoing the page, and the head techs is an NPc (until the update. >:3) so you can just control her for now. XD I'll be rping again soon guys, I'm just redoing the front page and reorganising the rp. ^^)

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
"Late, late late!" The blonde muttered under her breath. For god's sake, she wasn't one who liked to be late for classes. As she skid through the hallways, almost ramming into people or walls on some occasions, her backpack, slightly empty at the moment, seemed to have been flying behind her. Her hair flew from behind with all the breeze she was creating from the running, stirring up the air molecules faster that one ended a sentence. She was not making a bad impression by being late, no siree. Even if it included breaking a rule or two. But the girl did need to get to class.

The light blue dragon semed to be content watching the humans that came by. Tamed with no rider; not exactly good for the furred water type. She'd much rather be curled up with a human, personally. Kalisaki looked down at her matted fur. The only faults was probably the fact that her coarse, Ridgeback-like fur was easy to tangle when not trimmed. She probably looked more like a wooly mammoth than a dragon at the moment. A lizard-like wooly mammoth, at that. Well, she could have looked more like a cotton ball; Oh wait. She already did.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Aw, I thought so. But before you told somebody that they had to make a human for a dragon if it is tamed...my hatchling would be too young to rider >.<))
Your dragon can be wild, but your human can be dragon less. ^^ or just have another dragon ))

You mis-understand. I want to make a TAME, YOUNG dragon CHICK. This dragon chick will be too young for a rider.))

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • DA
Aw, I thought so. But before you told somebody that they had to make a human for a dragon if it is tamed...my hatchling would be too young to rider >.<))
Your dragon can be wild, but your human can be dragon less. ^^ or just have another dragon ))

You mis-understand. I want to make a TAME, YOUNG dragon CHICK. This dragon chick will be too young for a rider.))

Alright,))

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Hamworth Acadmey of Dragon Riders ~ Dragon & Riders RP! (Now accepting!)
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2013, 10:46:14 pm »
Is this rp still accepting?))

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2013, 11:05:15 pm »
((Can I still join? o.o If so, is this alright?))

Username: blueroseknight95

Rider name: Yumi Akagawa

Age (Min; 10 years - 21 years): 18 years

Rank in the school: 5th Year

Dragon: Mimodae

Personality: Yumi is normally quiet, but when she's angry, she becomes violent, though she hates violence.

Looks: Her hair is bright blue, her eyes are red, and her skin is very pale. She can be considered as gothic, but she is also considerably beautiful. She normally wears her steal toed boots and leather jacket. She stands at 5'8, and weighs around 150 lbs. Her voice is soft, and calming.

Family: Shiki Akagawa (elder brother)

History: Her family was killed in a fire, started by her mother, who was, supposedly, possessed by a demon. But, her elder brother used his dragon, Itami, to keep them both from being burned, and killed their mother. (Itami is a fire dragon) Since then, she has grown up being around dragons, and Shiki has taught her how to ride. Once she met Mimodae, they immediately became partners.

Other: She has issues getting along with other girls.
-------------------------------------

Dragon Name: Mimodae

Username: blueroseknight95

Type of Dragon: Darkness Dragon

History: Mimodae was raised by Itami, Yumi's brother's dragon, from a hatchling, and was wild until he met Yumi. When he bared his fangs at her, she only stared silently into his and continued hauling meat into his food pile. That was when they came to an understanding, that she would be his calming aura, and he'd be the muscle behind her unintentional violence.

Family: Considers Itami as his elder brother

Crush/Mate: None

Hatchlings/Children/Eggs: None

Tamed or Wild: Tamed, but is a one-person-dragon.

Personality: Mimodae is sly, but is overly protective of Yumi, even towards her brother.

Other: She may be young, but he chose Yumi as his rider.

Looks: Solid black with snake-like scales. His eyes are a bright red. He stands at 10 feet, and his wingspan is 20 ft. Instead of the traditional arrow head on the end of his tail, he has a sharp end that acts like a sword. Instead of the traditional roar, his voice is more like a howl of a lullaby. He has sharp spines going down his back, to the end of his tail. He is identical to an European dragon.

Rider: Yumi Akagawa
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 03:12:50 pm »
Oh, Yeah we are. But I'm thinking of doing a re-vamp of the first post or even re-make the thread so it's more appealing e.e

But accepted Yumi. c:

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 06:15:14 pm »
((Ok. ^^ If you do, I'll just copy-paste my form to the new one. o.o))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�