Author Topic: The Enemy [Inactive since 18/09/2013]  (Read 10068 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: The Enemy|open and accepting|
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2013, 07:06:46 pm »
Thank you, I can't wait to get started!

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2013, 08:34:48 pm »
This roleplay seems interesting. But I have an question. Are we pose to be human robots or humans that are escaping from the robots or enemy??))

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2013, 09:08:43 pm »
Humans trying to survive)

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2013, 09:23:42 pm »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 09:32:44 pm by Thrillex »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2013, 04:15:38 am »
Accepted.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 05:55:27 pm »

Dante Reinhart     

Personality:
+Loving/Caring +Loyal +Protective +Cautious(Maybe a bit overly) +Intelligent +Strategist -Sensitive -Vengeful -Pessimistic -Little Self-confidence -Trust issues

Family:
Alyssa Reinhart - 18 - Sister - Hides out with Dante in there 'Safe Zone'.
Brenton Reinhart - 12 - Brother - Whereabouts are unknown; believed to have been killed.
Faith Aihara and Damien Reinhart - Mother and Father -  Faith was killed during a night raid. Damien was one of some that was fascinated with the early robotics technology and became obsessed,  endangering his family by trying to 'enhance' their abilities. The family fled just in time before he had transformed into a full emotionless cyborg.

Relationship status:
Single. (IC: "I would be looking but there's killer cyborgs everywhere you know? Puts a damper on the whole realm of dating.")

Extra:
   * Dante has a old deep cut on his wrist that nearly splits to the bone.
   * Both siblings have a tinge of a British accent to their dialect.

( Pictures of the siblings are linked in their names if they are needed. I didn't want to take up space. :) )

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2013, 07:18:53 pm »
Accepted, we may start. Unfortunately I won't be able to post right now x.x)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 09:13:44 pm »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2013, 11:24:04 pm »

Dante Reinhart

The rhythmical beating of metal against the ground echoed among the desolate streets. It was all Dante Reinhart could recall hearing anymore. No other sounds had touched its ears but the cold marching. The devil's storming was always prevalent in the fearful minds of any survivor, but it was more frightening at that one sole moment where it's tempo changed. It meant the damned machines had spotted out of the ordinary; it was the last silence you would ever be blessed with before your death. Fortunately, it wasn't the case with Dante this time around. He was experienced, an wise elder with and expertise in avoiding the cyborgs. Well, most of the time at least. No, another poor soul had fallen victim. His stomach hurled over, hearing an older woman desperately pleading the heartless for her life. But as he knew, it was no use. The unnatural chill slid down his spine yet again as he could hear the muffled agony, submerging in the numerous explosion roars ignited by gunpowder. The screaming slowly came to a stop and the cold symphony of death could be heard, fading away to patrol in the distance.

He unlatched his satchel Alyssa had stitched together sloppily from scrapped clothing not too long ago for him and stood light on his feet, wavering a pocket knife in my hand. He peered with caution at each end of the street before lunging out into the street, scavenging for remnants. "Bullets... That's the most important. Bullets..." Dante clawed desperately at the ground, catching dirt and traces of the victims blood as well as his targeted item between his horribly filthy fingers. He leaped up in fright when he saw his younger sister rush over to mimic his actions but soothed his nerves when he realized who it was. "Scared you didn't I?" she snickered to herself, knowing her brother could be frightened so easily. Dante didn't answer he questioned. Instead, he replied with a muffled word, "Run." The two winced in panic and retreated to the safety of the alley closest to them, similar to how rats scurried into sewer holes. Dante held his breath and shoved Alyssa so she would crouch into the disguise of the dumpster's shadow. He swallowed hard with beads of sweat pouring down the side of his face as he heard a single set of clanking approach. Alyssa covered her mouth and stared frightened wide eyed ahead of her. She pounded on Dante's leg and pointed at a grotesque tarantula that had crawled out in front of them. Her brother grew wide eyed, mouthing, "Don't you dare. It's just a spider and that thing is still right there." Alyssa bite her lip hard and goggle eyed the ugly creature. She had an absolute fear of spiders, or bugs in general. She clutched her eyes closed, hoping it would go away, but it crawled closer and onto her leg. She couldn't help it and let out a peep of a terrified squeal. Dante glared at her for a moment and yanked her up as they darted for their lives, knowing the devil had heard her.

"I'm sorry!" she cried as the two began to flee form the pursuing drone. Her brother shook his head, "Give me your pistol!" Compliantly she nodded and reached for the weapon he has asked for, handing it over to him. Bullets grazed past them and a few pierced throughout their backs. He knew that the gunfire would draw more enemies. He kicked Alyssa on to flee forward as he turn back and shot back at the robot. Dante bravely charged at it and leaped full onto it, knowing it was a dangerous move. It had a much better arsenal then him, but he hoped his logic would be enough to save them. Rapidly, he snagged a broken piece of metal that was lying close to him out in the cold and began violently impaling its frontal bolted compartment, where he knew from experience that was wear the main receptors and sensors were. As he thrust the metal against its iron cranium, the cyborg had switched weapons and began launching a semi automatic weapon at him. He shrieked in pain, bullets tumbling through his skin like a hot knife through butter, but most only impaled near his shoulder. The pain fueled him to attack stronger and finally, he broke the small hatch off. Dante gritted his teeth and wildly stabbed the sharp metal through the connectors set up in it's mind. He trembled when the awful creature had froze and fell motionless. Without a second thought, he pushed himself and sprinted after Alyssa at the fastest speed he could muster, clutching hims bloody mod of a shoulder. This was the nearly the single closest near death experience he had so far and he was shaken beyond belief.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2013, 10:20:25 pm »

?Lorna Robin Macrae?

Personality:
Clever ? Polite ? Loyal ? Quiet ? Determined

Family:
Johnathan x Heather Macrae ? Parents ? John killed in a car accident four years ago ? Heather 'turned' recently
Gavin Thomas Macrae ? Brother ? Left when Lorna was 12 ? Location unknown ? Age of 38

Relationship status:
Single ? Perhaps in the future when... if everything returns to normal

Extra:
? Her height is 5'8"
? She grew up in Alaska, then moved to Michigan at the age of 13 after her father's death
? Snow is her favorite weather, but she doesn't mind rain or anything
? She hates hot places
? Her knowledge of her brother is vague, because they really had very little to do with each other even before... this
? She won't stop and help others if she sees them in need, since she has learned that it's best to survive alone
? Despite outward actions, she is not selfish or greedy
? Her body is well-conditioned and fit
? Ask her anything to do with cars, electronics, etc... you're out of luck, because she is awful there
? People can annoy her easily, but she almost never says anything about it

I'll give it a whirl. :3 (If we're allowed to make two characters, maybe I'll make a second, though it'd be a male. ouo)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:22:12 pm by Saylor156 »