Author Topic: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|  (Read 12593 times)

ThrillexForLife

The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|
« on: August 13, 2013, 04:09:46 pm »

The Invasion

Welcome to the Invasion. This a Human Roleplay, that's in the future of New York City when it was attacked. Feel your spine tingle as different animals wondered around and Snap! Your dead in one bite.There's no way of escaping or finding shelter, mostly everyone in USA died..But only some remained. Also, animals have escaped from the zoo and are now roaming through NYC..They only see prey, like us, if they see us wondering around by ourselves, So who would survive this invasion and be very smart? And who would remain alive?

|Plot|
As you live the in the city with no shelter or place to stay...Animals are out and wandering around, looking for anything to eat, that includes you! They will feed on you flesh and blood, they have no mercy. Humans would wake up early in the morning in the search of food and shelter. So are you up for the challenge?  

|The Predators And Shelter|

1) The Lions- are one of the most dangerous escapee animals. These cats travel in a prides.They are very hard to escape from. In this roleplay, they are color-blind, but good sense of smell. So if you walk out the group without anyone near you, they eventually would attack if their hiding behind something..So beware.

2)The Wolves- There are wolves that have also escaped. They also travel, but in packs. They work together as a team, and this time they're stronger like before. They have strong sense of smell, and probably do a surprise attack on you..So stay together and run somewhere safe. If you see a animal..Make sure to go the other way!

3) The Dogs- The dogs. They are the dogs that we have, but now they are evil. They travel by themselves..They are angry and fierce..Beware!

4) The other animals- There would be other animals that also come our way, so stay alert!

5) The Abandoned Buildings- Abandoned Buildings are used for shelter. You can use it for night or two, when your exhausted or fined no good luck. So welcome home!... For now...

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 04:21:24 pm by Thrillex »

ThrillexForLife

Re: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 04:11:26 pm »
|Survival Rules|

• You must hunt for food early in the morning, not night..You'll die
  • Keep away from Prey; they'll attack you
  • You must stay in a group, unless you were ordered to go by yourself
  • You must only stay in buildings, that's the only way to stay alive
  • You may have Drama and weapons
  • you may not survive without any infection, you will die

|The Rules|

1- You may only have 3 Characters, if you go over you must be removed
2- If you a prey or someone kills you, you dead! No more life!
3- If your pregnant, must be careful and watch your surrounding
4- Never leave a group, unless your asked to
5- You may have weapons
6- You're only may go to get food at morning
7- You must never abuse a pregnant women or anyone else, unless they are okay with it
8- If you read the rules, you must put 'Invasion is around us'
9- Have fun
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 04:20:16 pm by Thrillex »

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 04:15:26 pm »

The Application

Code: [Select]
[b]Name: (Full name)[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Personality and character traits:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Relationship Status: (Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Married/Single?)[/b]
[b]Children:[/b]
[b]Weapons?:[/b]
[b]History: (Optional)[/b]
[b]Other/Password?:[/b]

Name: (Full name) Mila Kunis

Age "Damn boy.." She's 25 Years Old

Sexuality"Uh..Exuse me?!" I'm Straight

Personality and character traits Mila is very worry girl. Sometimes she can get out control and starts cursing, randomly. Meaning she's scared or creep out. She probably start crying and give you a hang, immediately. She very a party popper at the pass and kinda gets drunk..But is very a pain sometimes. But Mila is very beautiful and very smart for fashion and little in math. She is very respectful and can be very jokeitive, and can sometimes be really a comes out the strangest ideas..And lastly, she can be a lazy girl..Meaning when she's not in the mood; she'll be complaining mostly about everything. Mila's trait is mostly from her dad..Before he died from the explosions. He had the same personalilty but kinda different. He was very respectfully

Crush She already has a boyfriend

Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Marriage?"Don't steal my man!" Yes, she's has a boyfriend..Jack Wilder

Children"Stalker..Yes" Yes, she's pregnant. 4 Months Pregnant

Weapons?:"Damn.." Yes, she haves a gun and a sharp knife

History Before the explosin, life was great...Mila had a great time with her boyfriend. Then lived happily together. Until day, Mila got pregnant. At first, she was freaking out, and thinking how their relationship would come up. It was terrible.  But then, was calmed by her boyfriend, and lived happily for four months, and boom..Suddenly, the whole world exposes, booms happening every seconds. Buildings into pieces. It was scary. Mila wondered how they were going to live happily and stuff. Then suddenly, lions and wolves began running around. Her and her boyfriend was hiding the closet for awhile. They thought they were the only one alive....Mila thought to herself what are they going to do and live..Mostly everyone in NYC died, besides them...It was like if god blessed them,but now they had to get serious..Everything was out of hand.

Other/Password?: Invasion is around Us

Name: (Full name) Carly Kunis

Sexuality: Straight

Personality and character traits: Carly is very strong women. She is a women that been to college and high degree. She did actually have a happy life, until that ended. Her boyfriend died from explosion and now lonely. She is a girl that likes going to parties, get drunk, and just be herself and have fun. Anyway, she is pretty depressed that her boyfriend died and is on journey to find her sister...just somewhere in New York City. She have been prepared and is ready for any danger. Her character trait is resilience and pretty much like herself. She also contains herself as a badass

Crush: No one, not interested

Relationship Status: (Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Married/Single?) Single, not interested

Children: "Eww" N/A

Weapons?: A bow and arrow (Like in Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters) And a sharp knife.

History: (Optional) Her boyfriend died. She doesn't want to talk about it.

Other/Password?: The Invasion is around Us! And is Mila Kunis Sister and is a doctor.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 10:18:33 pm by Thrillex »

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 04:23:04 pm »
We're ready and starting! Opened. Please come by and put in a application. THank U

Note: If your joining AGAIN, please think twice if want to join. I'm in no mood of hearing I'm the leaving RP from this ____ excuse. thank you.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 04:25:12 pm by Thrillex »

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 04:36:55 pm »
Welcome back, Thrilly! I missed you <3

Name:"Uhh...Hey..." Mariah Phillips (Pronounced Mar-I-ah)

Sexuality: "Awkward..." Straight.

Personality and character traits: Mariah is a very quiet and self-preserved individual, she can be quite sarcastic but is more of the strong silent type. She is carefree, and acts like nothing is wrong all of the time. She takes things very seriously, but doesn't usually get very worked up about things. She knows how to have fun, just she believes that there is never enough time for it. She got her looks for her beloved mother, and her sense of humour from her father. She did have a twin, but she died in the explosions.

Crush: None.

Relationship Status: Single, slightly interested.

Children: None.

Weapons?: A bow and arrow, a shotgun, and a pocket knife.

History: She can't remember.

Other/Password?: Invasion is Around us. Mariah has a kitten named Hunter, he is currently 7 months old.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 04:45:22 pm »
Ah, welcome back to the rp, DarkPetal. Aww, I missed you too. ^^

@DarkPetal: Your character,Mariah Phillips, is Accepted. You can start whenever you like^^

I'll wait for a few more members.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 09:52:42 pm »
Bump

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 12:12:08 am »
"Nothing's ever locked..."

Name: Jack Wilder

Sexuality: Straight

Personality and character traits: (Okay I'm gonna seriously copy this dude from Now You See Me xD) Jack is a magician, making anything happen! He would do anything for his friends, even risk his life.. He is very quiet, but not shy. His favourite saying is, "Nothing's ever locked!" He can almost unlock anything with his magic! And he is a awesome fighter, you should watch his videos in the scene when he fights, its wicked! :3

Crush: None so far.

Relationship Status: I was thinking  I could be Mila's, if not that's fine.

Children: None.

Weapons?: A small handgun, and a small sword.

History: (Optional)  Eh it's one in the morning I might work on this xD.

Other/Password?: Invasion is Around us... Credits to Dave Franco, male actor above! In the movie Now You See Me :3.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 06:22:18 am »
Omg that's my favourite movie! Whydidntithinkofthat?

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 10:48:56 am »
Omg that's my favourite movie! Whydidntithinkofthat?

YAY! Someone like me!*SPOILER*= I love when Jack stunted the death... :3

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused