Author Topic: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|  (Read 12599 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 11:11:14 pm »
(Are we allowed to be animals? If not I will just be a human 030)

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 12:35:17 pm »
"Nothing's ever locked..."

Name: Jack Wilder

Sexuality: Straight

Personality and character traits: (Okay I'm gonna seriously copy this dude from Now You See Me xD) Jack is a magician, making anything happen! He would do anything for his friends, even risk his life.. He is very quiet, but not shy. His favourite saying is, "Nothing's ever locked!" He can almost unlock anything with his magic! And he is a awesome fighter, you should watch his videos in the scene when he fights, its wicked! :3

Crush: None so far.

Relationship Status: I was thinking  I could be Mila's, if not that's fine.

Children: None.

Weapons?: A small handgun, and a small sword.

History: (Optional)  Eh it's one in the morning I might work on this xD.

Other/Password?: Invasion is Around us... Credits to Dave Franco, male actor above! In the movie Now You See Me :3.

Huskies@: Oh my god, thank you for joining! <333 Yes, you can be Mila's Girlfriend.^^ I don't mind. Anyway, accepted!! <333 +Floof

@Dunastar: No we can't...This is basically like a Human RP. (Lol) But you can have a pet animal in Rp, but you can't be just a animal. Sorry.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2013, 06:54:05 pm »
:3 Heh, have you watched Now You See Me then? (And May we roleplay soon because I am super eager to roleplay with a human, I haven't done so in ages!)

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2013, 07:40:56 pm »
(Sure, we can start role playing if we want. Do you guys want me to start off? Or yeah...)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2013, 08:04:00 pm »
I would start off, but it's quite late so I'm gonna crash, (go to sleep xD). May someone start of so I can get going in the morning? xD ))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 09:44:52 pm »
(I'll start. I'm kinda bored anyway.)

Mila got up from the uncomfortable bed. She have been sleeping on this bed for the past couple of days even since they came to this abounded building. Crumble up walls with the painting pilling off of it, burnt up beds and furniture, dust beginning to pile up the building as it stood there...silently dying. Now for food...it became scare. All of the food markets were gone or filled with deadly zombie. But Mila did manage to get food from closest market by down her street when she heard the news reporters explaining, before they cut off. When she was finished getting her supplies, she got everything she need and things she really needed. Matches, candles, Cans of food, wipes, and many other stuff. For clothes. Their coming scare too. She really couldn't carry or pick up every, single clothes that she in her closet. They were simply to many, however, she was able to take half of them. But sometimes she would worry how the future would turn out to be when she have her child in the next couple of months, but good news was that she still good. She was only two months pregnant. So it's mainly her she can think about, well, not really. Well, she mostly have to keep her hunger in a normal, because she doesn't want to starve herself nor her baby.

Anyway, back to reality...Mila gets up from the uncomfortable bed besides Jack, noticing his arms was around her. With a small sigh, she struggle herself to get up and slowly breathe the unfreashly air that surround them. It kinda smelt like something was burnt and left ashes around the building. Sniffing it out, it began to itch Mila's nose. She then began to itch it and just sniffle when she was finished. That was quite annoying, too. Afterwards, she turned back towards the sleeping Jack and sighed once more. She then traveled her finger to his cheek and softly tapped it, wanted to see if was really sleeping. Yup, he was. Blinking, she turned her head away and made her feet moved to side of the bed, causing them to touch the cold, dirty, dusty floor. It felt weird underneath her feet. Ignoring it, she slowly got up to feet up and groaned a little bit. Her back was killing her, seriously. Stretching her muscles out, she manage to take away some of the pain, but not all. She then walked towards her bags and looked for anything usefully that she could munch on. She getting pretty hungry. Walking towards her bags, Mila crouched to the floor and looked for anything snacky that she picked out from previous markets that went or gotten from home. Grabbing a small container of small cookies, Mila grabbed that and walked back over to the uncomfortable, laying on it besides Jack. Settling in, she next then opened the lid and took a cookie from it, closing a back and softly nipping on it. She needed her time to time for it and just taste the soft homemade cookies flavor up her mouth as she did so.

As she peacefully ate her cookie, she heard a noise over by Jack side, and knowing he was starting to get up. She smirked as she ate. "Oh good. You're up" she chewed on her cookie, as she starred. She started to feel a bit lonely, but good thing he's up now. She smiled.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 10:12:15 pm »
((May I join?))

"You cannot change what you refuse to confront."

Name: Drew Austin
Personality and character traits: Drew is a very straight forward guy, after the explosion he changed in all sorts of different ways. He used to be the fun-loving and typical guy you see all day long, not anymore. All he has on his mind now a days is survival, and making sure his friends stay safe, and he'll do anything for them.
Crush: Mila Kunis ((If that is okay, but, he won't do anything to mess her relationship up))
Relationship Status: (Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Married/Single?) Single
Children: N/a
Weapons?: He carries a knife that is strapped to the side of his leg and under is BDU pants.
History: (Optional)
It will be revealed through RP
Other/Password?:
Invasion is around us

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2013, 10:25:06 pm »
((May I join?))

"You cannot change what you refuse to confront."

Name: Drew Austin
Personality and character traits: Drew is a very straight forward guy, after the explosion he changed in all sorts of different ways. He used to be the fun-loving and typical guy you see all day long, not anymore. All he has on his mind now a days is survival, and making sure his friends stay safe, and he'll do anything for them.
Crush: Mila Kunis ((If that is okay, but, he won't do anything to mess her relationship up))
Relationship Status: (Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Married/Single?) Single
Children: N/a
Weapons?: He carries a knife that is strapped to the side of his leg and under is BDU pants.
History: (Optional)
It will be revealed through RP
Other/Password?:
Invasion is around us

Pyrik@: Of course you can join and yeah, sure it's alright!^^ Well, you are...accepted. ^///^ Thanks for joining. You may start whenever you want.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 02:18:24 am »
Information Not Found
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 02:28:37 am by Vask »

ThrillexForLife