Author Topic: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|  (Read 12594 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2013, 02:25:41 am »
Cool, thanks :3

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2013, 02:50:28 am »
Sorry, my computer is majorly glitching and it's late. I'll try to post tomorrow.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2013, 11:50:42 am »
Jack Wilder

Jack stirred a bit in his sleep, he wasn't having a to good dream. A Zombie chased after him, saliva dripping from their mouth. Jack was not risking a zombie getting into the house, so he swerved round a alleyway, hoping to lose it somehow. All he found was a brick wall. He gulped, and mumbled to himself, "Oh crap..." He stared at the Zombie, the saliva still dripping from its horrible mouth. He backed away, his brown eyes closed... He smelt the horrible aroma of a zombie, and shut his eyes tightly...

Jack's eyes burst open, his heart pounding in his chest. He stared at his surroundings, where a dusty room stood before him. He breathed in silently, and shuffled deeper into the bed. The only good thing in this room was Mila... He heard her soft voice saying, "Oh good. You're up.." Jack knew it had to go find some food soon, but he stayed where he was in the bed. "Ye," he sighed, rubbing his eyes gently. "Good sleep?" He asked, blinking the sleep from his eyes. He sat up, yawning deeply.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 02:21:14 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2013, 09:07:13 pm »

Smiling, Mila just nudged her head to the side and shrugged, not quite sure. "I don't know. It was comfortable for awhile, but then after awhile uncomfortable the next; my back is killing me" she whined, looking her eyes away from Jack. Not making any eye contact, she sighed and opened the lid again, shoving her hand back in for another cookie. Yum, oatmeal cookies. She then bit into it and turned to back to Jack, as she chewed. "So. How was your sleep?" She returned the question back to him, with a small flirtatiously smile. "Oh. Cookie?" she asked, grabbing the container of cookies and shook it, getting it to his attention. "I can't really eat this sweet by myself" she smirked.

When he finally made his answered, she placed the container of cookies between them and sighed. Silence then appeared when they said noting. Just silent. Well, comparing to the outside, you can hear lots of moaning from the zombies. Mila shivered a bit and bit into her cookie again, thinking. "This is so stressful" she complained, thinking of a way to overcome this..."Were so going to die..." she whispered.

Sitting up with her back against the pillow as it stood, Mila, at time, adjusted herself and tried making more comfortable. "This bed is damn uncomfortable" she grumbled, then went back to silence and just listened to sound of death as it moaned quietly outside.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2013, 07:12:57 am »
Jack Wilder
"Nothing's ever locked!"

Jack yawned slowly, he was still quite tired, but he didn't let it bother him to much. Then Mila asked him a question, "So. How was your sleep?" Jack wouldn't rather tell her about his nightmare, so he just shrugged, "It was fine..." He ran his hand through his hair, making it look messy, well it always looked messy now! "Oh Cookie?" Mila asked him, and he looked at the jar of cookies. "I can't really eat this sweet by myself," she said. Jack chuckled softly, "sure!"  He watched her put the jar of cookies in between them, so he quickly got one from the jar.

Suddenly, a moaning of a Zombie could be heard... He closed his eyes, before reopening them silently. "This is so stressful," Mila spoke. Jack said nothing, just sat there, listening to the moaning of the Zombies... "Were so going to die..."  Jack looked at her surprised, "That's the spirit!" He chuckled, "I'll protect you! None of us will die..." Even though Jack said that, he didn't think he would be enough to protect Mila... Let's hope for the best... He thought, running his hand through his hair again.

Slowly, Jack stood up from the bed.. He headed towards his clothes, that were folded on the floor behind the bed. He grabbed them, knowing he had to get going and hunting soon. He got changed quickly, staying silent. He leant against the wall, not speaking still. He got his hand gun, and set it down before speaking. "I better get going soon," he said, sitting on the bed.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 07:14:33 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2013, 09:11:44 pm »

"That's the spirit" Mila then turned back to Jack, giving him the death stare with tiredly eyes. Her hair at her opposite of her head as she starred. She blinked, "It wasn't a joke" but then, she saw Jack got serious this time. She sighed and began to play with her hands/fingers as she felt the bed springs bouncing a bit, causing to make a little noise. Noticing Jake got out of the bed, she peered her eyes up and watched him as he put his clothes, ready to hunt for another day. Great. They have to be like those people who migrated in Ice Age times...

Turning her head away, Mila nodded; while she would be here and just doubt to herself all time until Jack returns. She then says. "Okay...Just be careful, Jack" she said, slowly. It would to be to depressing if he gets hurt or even worse that might happened. To depressing to be by herself and to alone with her baby. Then that's when she bit her lip, thinking again.

"You don't have to hunt if you want to" she murmured, suggesting what's best. But if it was for the best--for them, then let him go his way. She then spoke again afterwards, continuing where she left off. "But if that's your choice, then you can go...Do you want me to come along? Just for a extra hand" glancing over to him, as he walked back over to the bed sitting.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2013, 03:21:09 am »
Andy Rowen
Sighing, the fifteen year old Andy Rowen stood tall on the ground covered with dead leaves and rotting plant life. A soft breezed brushed it's gentle hands through her light chocolate brown hair as she breathed in a heavy breathe. She narrowed her bright green eyes, watching the horizon as the large orange sun rose from it's slumber. The garbage crunched under her feet as she shifted her wait to her right leg. The crisp morning air felt good on her pale skin as she shoved her hands into her back jean pockets, feeling the cool metal of her throwing knives in them.

She watched as the dark sky slowly turned into a nice light blue, with just a hue of orange. Andy eyed the machete fastened to the belt loop in her jeans, then slowly let her gaze hover behind her, where the others were. Shaking her head, she swiveled her head back to the sun rising over the hills. Andy herself, was standing on a small hill, with a gentle incline. Sighing, Andy gently traced the outline of the machete tip as the wind rustled through her hair. She could hear the moaning zombies at the bottom of the hill, prying to get up the hill. She simply rolled her bright green eyes, seeing they clearly couldn't climb it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 01:19:58 am by Vask »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2013, 06:28:46 am »
Jack Wilder
"Nothing's ever locked!"

Jack smiled at Mila, "You can't, your pregnant!" (But she could sneak out! xD). He stood up, and looked toward Mila, "Bye I'll be back soon," Jack said it, but didn't know it. Quickly, he gave Mila a kiss, before grabbing his gun and sword.... He walked out quickly, shutting the door behind it... He breathed in slowly, grabbing his gun in one hand and his  other hand on the handle of the sword. He could see no Zombies so far...

He was in the city, his heart beating heavily in his chest. He heard something move behind him, he spun around... Nothing... Then a Zombie jumped out from behind a bin, roaring loudly, "Crap!!!" He shouted, but shot the zombie in the head. He breathed in, walking into a food shop. He shot a whole lot of zombies, his heart racing. He ran and got some crisps/chips (American or British option here xD), bread, water, and lots more.

(Short, school time! :( )

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2013, 02:30:37 pm »

Knowing that he was he right. It was for her safety and her safety to stay out of dangers way, while she was carrying a new life inside. "Okay. Just please...Hurry?" she said, fear in eyes as he looked at her direction. When he then was about to go, she gently felt his soft lips on hers, making her return the kiss back. A second later, she pulled away and leaned against the pillow, that leaning against the wall. Mila watched Jack walked out the building until she heard the door closed, knowing he was gone.

Okay. Now he was gone. And she was alone.

Nudging her head to the side, Mila quietly laid on the bed, just in the moment of silence. The only thing she can hear was zombie's moans from outside and it was bothering her about Jack safety. Biting her lips, she decided she take a nap until Jack come back. So she did. Mila then slid down on the bed, gently placing her head on the soft pillow and closed her eyes.

(Lol)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 02:33:34 pm by Thrillex »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2013, 03:09:47 pm »
Jack Wilder.
"Nothing's ever locked!"

Jack slowly crept from the store, his shoes quietly tapping on the concrete. His brown eyes searched the area, nothing... With a sigh of relief, he lifted his backpack onto his back, before walking on. He blinked, aware of the dog that stood a couple of metres away from him. He didn't breath, the dog seemed to be looking in the opposite direction, but where there's one dog, there's others... He backed away, not wanting to waste his ammo, he needed to get some more from the shop he was going. The dog was full with fluffy, grey fur, but a stubby tail lay where a long, bushy tail would be. It looked like a open wound... Jack decided to ignore it,  and backed away slowly... Suddenly, the dog spun its large ahead around, and snarled viciously. "For goodness sake," Jack snapped, getting his gun, he pulled the trigger... The dog jumped over it, snapping loudly. Four other dogs appeared from no where, there eyes blood thirsty. Jack shot again, aiming for a large dog's head.... The dog fell, blood pouring from its head, "1 down..." Jack gulped, watching them run towards him... He shot the three others, leaving one left... He tried to shoot, but nothing happened. "Sh*t! No Ammo!" Jack growled, and ran to the gun shop, the dog watching him run, before chasing Jack...

Jack just about made it to the gun shop, and shut the door as fast as lighting... The dog ran into the door, and fell to the floor with a yelp! Jack didn't have time to watch the dog, so he ran to the ammo part, reloading his gun and putting a whole load of ammo in his back pack... Now it was full! The dog broke the glass door, glass flying everywhere... A sharp shard of glass flew into Jack's arm, and he winced, but didn't make a sound... Then he saw the dog, heading towards him, so he shot it as fast as a cheetah! He ran from the store, heading towards... Well no where... He saw a great hill, where zombies crowded beneath the bottom..(Where Andy Rowen is :3 ). He stood there, gobsmacked... There were to many zombies for him to kill of on his own...