Author Topic: ||Long ago..|| Avatar the last Airbender RP||Open and looking for members||  (Read 17762 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
Re: ||Long ago..|| Avatar the last Airbender RP||Open and looking for members||
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2013, 07:31:27 am »
Well im ready to start the RP(might add another character though),just waiting for the others.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2013, 07:41:26 am »
okay, i'm just waiting for the others to finsh as well XD it's along wait........ Eh stuff it, i'ma going to say that we can start RPING... Unless you want to wait,  i'm happy with what ever :)
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2013, 08:08:12 am »
((Alright awesome! I'll post fairly soon.))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2013, 08:17:31 am »
I'm finshing off some over due HW .-.  but, when I finsh i'll post  n.n

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2013, 01:56:03 am »
((n-n Eee! I finally finished!

*bolts* ))

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 06:00:33 am »
yaya! feel free to star RPING whenever you want :)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 07:51:29 am »

Nagato and Yuka

"So there I was. One prisoner versus the entire fire nation army! A huge mass of fire coming my way. But they didn't understand I was different. I used my own bending to block the explosion but also repel it back at the troops. The fighting was fierce i tell you, but nothing I couldn't handle." The two occupied residence in a stranded canoe in the middle of a gulf of water. Yuka's eyes glistened with curiosity at the stranger's tale and she continued to row the canoe back towards the mainland, the two having caught a good share of food for the night to come. Nagato sat back laxly with his arms behind his head, legs crossed taking up much space in the boat. A yawn interrupted him as he continued his fable, "After I had escaped and it seemed I was free, the fire lord caught up to me. It was just one on one. But I never thought of backing down. Flames engulfed every inch of the land around us, until i finally found his weak spot and  caught him off ground. Being as noble as I am, I did not kill him of course. But I did leave him with a scar to remember our fight. That's what that burn mark on his face is from." Yuka looked speechless and smiled, "Wow! You took on the fire lord by yourself and won?" He grins and nods, glad she bought into his made up tale. Nagato peered up, "The shore isn't that much further. I can't wait to go back to the room and relax after a long day." The girl rolled her eyes and nodded, "Yea. That feeling's neutral." She looked behind her and continued to the mainland.

The two had returned the canoe they used and returned to the inn they were staying at for the time being. Yuka glanced up at him, "Well, since you're going to be staying with me for now, you might as well make yourself useful and start cooking." "And where do you think you are going?" He raised an eyebrow, seeing the earth bender heading towards the door and she looked back shrugging, "I wanted to check the Zen Gardens and the library around there. Maybe they will have some  information to help me with my bending. Anything you would need from there?" Nagato shakes his head at first then looks up, "Actually, it may be strange, but if you see any books about the avatars, i might check that out." "And a cook book?" she teased laughing, pointing to the fish he was already burning. He winced and flipped out, throwing the pan away and scratched his head nervously, "Ha... Maybe that would help." Yuka chuckled at him before heading outside of the room and bound to the streets of the southern village.

Yuka looked around at all the market stalls lining the streets and followed the path until it became a dirt road, leading up to a building facility higher up on a hill. Before she hiked up, she turned hearing a yell of panic and snapped back around curiously. Yuka quickly traced where it had came from and followed it, keeping light and quick on her feet. She stopped in a shaded area between a few building out of sight from the general public's eyes and saw two thugish figures grasping  another weaker one. "I told you, I have no idea what you two are talking about!" an elderly fearful voice crowed. The earth bender flinched a bit hearing hard contact in the form of a punch and grit her teeth. She was not going to sit here and let these two bully someone around.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2013, 04:52:52 pm »

Arika

At the corner of an empty street,a hooded person could be seen,looking at a few posters attached to the cold wall.The person seemed to be a girl that for reasons unknown to strangers,didn't wanted her face to be seen,this is why the only phisical features that people could observe were her beige strands of hair.A frown appeared on her face as the girl looked at one of the posters.On it,it was a girl around 16,beautifully drawn by talented hands.Acording to it,this girl is the missing daughter of the Shakhren familly from the Northern Water Tribe.Should anyone see her,they were asked to bring her back and the reward for their doing will be beyond imagination,considering they were a rich familly.Because no one was around,the girl pulled away the hood,letting her beige hair out,flowing down to her waist.She looked exactly like the girl in the poster,this is because she was Arika Shakhren.She sighed,closing her eyes,like she was deep in thoughts.
       She has ran away from home to start a new and better life,and her parents have already sent searching for her.Arika flet like she was nothing more but just a mere bounty.But no,she won't let herself be caught,even if the reward would tempt anyone to find her and send her back where she once used to call "home",now a real prison.But now that she was free,she had no idea what to do next,how to find herself a goal and finish it?Normally,Arika wouldn't ask for anyone's help,but now she felt like she only needed her best friend's advice.The waterbender really got along with Diana,but ever since she left the Northern Water Tribe,things weren't the same anymore.And this is why Arika was here.To find her friend and ask for her help.She didn't needed to be afraid of anything,the waterbender knew Diana would never betray her.Just yesterday,she finally found out her friend's exact location and now she was walking towards her house in an empty alleyway.For her,it was hard to meet an old friend you haven't seen for years,she hoped she haven't forgotten her.Now she was in front of her door.Taking a deep breath,Arika knocked on the door a few times,untill she heard footsteps coming from the other side.The door opened,revealing a girl the same age as her,with dark brown hair tied into ponytail and hazel eyes.The girl's expression swiftly changed from confused to one full of joy.
       "Arika!Is that really you?the girl said,eyeing her,like she could barely recognise her."And I thought you forgot me."the waterbender replied,letting out a wide smile on her face."Oh,how I missed you!Diana hugged her friend,she didn't expected her to come right here."Come on in!"She then grabbed her hand and dragged her inside the house,making her sit on a chair.Diana poured some tea into a cup and then gave it to Arika."So,tell me,what are you doing all the way here?Diana asked her,taking a sit next to her."Well,its along story...but shortly,I ran away from home."Arika answered,taking a few sips from the warm liquid,and proceeded to tell her everything that happened ever since she left the Northern Water Tribe."SO that explains all those posters,I thought I recognised you at first,but I wasn't sure.However,no matter how bad it was with your familly,they must be worried sick for you.I don't think what you did was right.Arika sighed."Yes,indeed,I might have made a mistake with this decision,but my life means so much more and they can't control it.And now that I have finaly gained my freedom...I don't know what to do with it."Diana looked down,her hazel eyes facing the floor."Arika,you know I'd love to help you,give you some advice....but,if you don't care about your parents,then what about Cara?Weren't you the one who used to say she was the only sister you got along with?I'm sure she's worried aswell.You shouldn't make your siblings...But Diana couldn't finish because Arika interrupted her."I know,Diana,I know!I've been thinking about her all the way here.But she won't help me with anything.And since you keep telling me I should return home,well know I won't.It will be even worse.I'll figure everyting on my own then."With that said,Arika put the cup on the table and walked towards the door,but was stopped by Diana."Arika,wait!You asked for my advice,and I gave it to you.I can't force you to go back home if you don;t wish to,but,if you want to,you can come living here with me and my cousins!"Arika didn't knew what to say.It would be nice to have a place to live,but she felt like Diana's cousins wouldn't want her here."I don't want to be trouble...""No you're not!The guest room can be all yours!Come on,Arika...pretty please?"Diana then proceeded to make her adorable puppy dog eyes,in which nobody could simply say no."Okay.."Arika replied simply,smiling a little.Diana hugged her again.happy of her answer,and led her to her new room.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2013, 06:57:15 pm »

Name: "Name's Yui." Yui Hirasawa.

Bender or non-bender: "Yea, I'm not a bender." Non-bender.

Nation: Fire-nation.

Personality: Always looking for fun, Yui is fearless; anxiety and stage fright are unknown to her. She likes everything cute and makes a lot of physical contact like holding hands or hugging. She also loves everything sweet. Though, she does have her loner side. She won't trust anyone unless they prove themselves to her.

Past: "I'd rather not talk about it right now.."

Allies: None right now.

Foes:
None right now.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2013, 08:45:47 pm »
Oh look, it's Yui from K-ON!

Quick question: where exactly is everyone located? (Or well, general region of the map in the Avatar world. c: ))