Author Topic: {TheDruids) Wolf RP, semi-literate, realistic  (Read 12630 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: {TheDruids) Wolf RP, semi-literate, realistic
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 03:38:53 am »
Kimera trotted out of his den and stretched. He spotted his mate laying near and decided o go speak with her. Kimera walked over and layed down next to her and licked her head. "How are you?" He asked politely.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 04:07:06 am »
Annabelle sighed with a content smile, licking Kimera's cheek back. "Just fine dear, are you doing well with everything?" She asked in her gentle and feminine voice, knowing that of course his job his stressful.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 06:19:55 am »
Name: Samja.

Rank: He has no rank just yet, but, his training for one (you can pick which one he fits)

Description:  Samja would be described as a walking ball of fluff in the winter but, when the mouths get warmer his coat thins out and becomes more sleek. His eyes a warm golden yellow and seem to tell more than his words do.  His fur is snow white in most places but, is a little darker around the muzzle, inside of the ears and nose. He has a bullet hole though his right ear from when he was little.   

History:  (find out in the RP)
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2013, 12:00:12 pm »
Accepted. :3 This RP is doing better than I thought it would. XD))

Kimera nodded. "I'm fine, the packs fine. Although I think I need to send out a hunting party soon." He told her peering around the camp to see which wolves he would send. "Hmm" He thought.

Offline super-cookiemonster

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • That's you George: bizarre, fixed, cold.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2013, 07:17:23 pm »
Melena stood up and walked gingerly around her healer's area, glancing to and fro as she took inventory of all her herbs and pastes and seeds. Slowly, under her breath, she began to recite all the possibly sickness and wounds, and how to treat them.
Well, there are worse things
Than staring at the water on a Sunday
There are worse things
Than staring at the water
As you're posing for a picture
After sleeping on the ferry
After getting up at seven
To come over to an island
In the middle of a river
Half an hour from the city
On a Sunday
On a Sunday in the park with...
George.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2013, 09:49:40 pm »

Axeri

Axeri's ear flicked as he spotted Melena moving around in her den, the herbs placed in varies areas. Rolling his eyes, the scout rolled on his back, feeling bored as he gazed up at the sky. A few clouds hung over them, but the sun still peeked out, its rays warming Axeri. Scrambling back to his paws, he spotted the two Alphas together, murmuring to each other as Kimera surveyed the area. Stretching out his leg, Axeri rested on his haunches again, his gaze averting from the two towards the camp as he shook out his pelt in attempt to shake off the flies.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 09:59:54 pm »
He placed his gaze on Axeri as he trotted over. "Axeri, I would like you and Samja to go hunting for a few rabbits and such." He ordered. "If you could take down a doe I would appreciate it. We need to feed this pack." He added and went back to his place next to his mate.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 10:13:27 pm »

Axeri stretched out on the ground, resting his head onto his paws as he peered at the other wolves, his tail slowly wagging. Pawsteps pattered over towards him, and he raised his head to see Kimera heading into his direction. Sitting up, he tilted his head slightly to one side at Kimera's commands. "Yes, Alpha." He murmured, watching as Kimera padded off. Craning his neck, he began to glance around for the white brute. When he narrowed down his search, Axeri trotted over to Samja, his head dipping politely when he approached the brute. "The Alpha wants us to hunt for the pack - you and me. He also mentioned we should try and bring down a deer." Axeri reported to Samja, his tail slowly swaying as he awaited for the brute's answer. 

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 11:38:41 pm »

Ehud

The brute flickered his ears forward at the mention of hunting. Rather bored with the inactivity his rank provided right now, Ehud sat up. After briefly stretching, he straightened up and hopped off his rock, landing gracefully despite his only three fully functioning paws. With his normal half limping gait, he padded closer to the alphas, careful to keep his head and tail low out of respect. "If you wish, Alpha, I could accompany the hunting party. It would be more efficient to have three wolves to take down a deer rather than only two." He said in a low voice, dipping his head in subtle submission as he addressed his authority.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2013, 11:44:33 pm »
He thought for a moment seeing the brute approach him. "I suppose it would help. Go ahead they'll need another set of paws." He said and motioned towards the two wolves.