Author Topic: Violence against pregnant characters? Why?  (Read 5353 times)

Offline ProudSpirt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Howling 'Till Sunrise :3
    • View Profile
Re: Violence against pregnant characters? Why?
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 11:08:42 pm »
This happened to me once , i think it is because they want attention  :-X when they did they stalk our pack first and when we were about to sleep a herd of horse gallop on us  ( xD lol horses) then they said "As the mustang is the strongest we shall give him the honor to kill the weak and pregnant" and the 'mustang' jumped on me :-\ some of my RP friends got angry but the rest of us just told each other to move , tho that didn't help cos the herd or 'horses' stalked us until they got enough  ::) i find it annoying , just going to someone that is simply playing and attacking them especially pregnant as they are more slower  ???
Warning:If you find this person please deliver her to the hospital as she suffers random-ous , thank you

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2014, 10:39:10 am »
I haven't really noticed this that much. o.o

If anything, there has been more respect to pregnant characters in the RPs I've been involved in. Though fighting ruthless enemies, I've seen a few specifically bypass hurting a pregnant character, though with the usual 'You, the mother, are never safe from us. We'll be waiting." And when in peaceful times, the pregnant characters are looked after the most, and given the most attention.

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2014, 01:52:02 pm »
Drama like this is one of the main reasons I always try to join mapped rps. You never have to worry about random people crashing on your rp and causing trouble. At the moment I'm only in 1 maples rp and it's in South Pole so I rarely ever see any outside drama. I have only seen this happen once myself, but I just try to look away and not get involved. People act cruel like that to get attention so if there's no reaction to them they usually leave to find more gullible prey. Personally, if people ever try anything with me, I just block them until the rp is over and then unblock them later.

^Click to join my rp!

Offline Majca

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 02:33:25 pm »
If I am not mistaken,some animals actually do try kill the pregnant females/unborn babies,mostly group animals,but I think male cats do kill babies if they aren't their own.
In roleplay,it gets annoying really fast and I don't like it. Of course,if you are alright with it,then I don't  see any problem with it.But if your pregnant wolf,for example, is just chilling in the grass,minding it's own business and then a mare just comes by and kicks her in the womb,then it's really not okay.
I don't have any pregnant characters currently,so that never happened to me,but I can feel how annoying that must be.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2014, 03:38:35 pm »
If I am not mistaken,some animals actually do try kill the pregnant females/unborn babies,mostly group animals,but I think male cats do kill babies if they aren't their own.
In roleplay,it gets annoying really fast and I don't like it. Of course,if you are alright with it,then I don't  see any problem with it.But if your pregnant wolf,for example, is just chilling in the grass,minding it's own business and then a mare just comes by and kicks her in the womb,then it's really not okay.
I don't have any pregnant characters currently,so that never happened to me,but I can feel how annoying that must be.

Ay, Lions tend to do that, was do Bears, and other animals.  It is sad, and not ok for some one to do something as cruel as..... This.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 04:27:29 pm »
Sounds to me that they're trying to get a reaction.... Or they're just bad at RP.

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline WolfRam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Dat one friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2014, 05:58:12 pm »
This happened to me once, as well. I was with my pack, and my friend was an expecting mother. Some person came up and went, "Scratches pregnant person's belly and kills baby." That is really rough, and not a thing you should be seeing in feral heart. That made me really mad, she was my best friend. She thinks I called him over, and now she hates me. That really makes a person rage. Especially me, it's like committing a crime. Think: would you do that in real life? I wouldn't. It disgusts me someone would do that. I also don't like power players much, too.
Need In-Game/Forum help? Feel free to PM me c:

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 01:26:33 am »
This is totally unrelated, I guess it could be but I have a story.

My friend and I were playing as young lion cubs, exploring around while our mother went off to hunt. These three male lions  came up to us and asked to roleplay, we said: yeah sure. What we didn't expect was for the older male to try and attack us and kill us. I mean, isn't it polite to ask someone: hey is it okay if I kill your character? I mean that sounds weird, but they just started randomly attacking us.

Luckily our mother that was a distance away come to our rescue, yet still- they continued to try and attack us, I can see why though, I mean lions in the wild try to kill cubs, but eh.

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2014, 12:21:42 pm »
Maybe they're trying to kill them because unborns, well, are easy to kill. They probably have the logic:"If I can't kill adults, let's kill something that can't fight back." It's just an example that there are lots of heartless powerplayers in need to kill. :I
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2014, 04:30:06 pm »
The stereotypical pregnant character on this game would yell/desire for a "unborn" cub or a mate (that's why they get this bad rap), and/or the attackers are attention seeking.