Author Topic: ~L.A. Ink~  (Read 17425 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ~L.A. Ink~
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2014, 12:37:01 pm »

Kendall Hutchinson

It didn't take long for Kendall to get everything ready for her client-glancing around the room she let out a sigh of relief. Lifting from the wheeled chair she pushed it into the desk and walked out the room-just in time to see Sara and Jade. Narrowing her eyes at the female who had just entered and already caused a problem. "Was there any need to do that?!" she scolded with narrowed eyes, looking at Sara as she walked away "You alright?" she questioned slightly angered at the younger workers actions. Looking at Jade once again she shook her head in dissapointment at the youngster.   

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2014, 07:47:48 pm »
((I'm just staying in character. xD If you watch Victorious you will see what a ***** Jade really is this her when she's in a good mood. ))

Jade West

Jade then replied to was that necessary, "Yep, I needed somewhere to sit." She raised her brow at Kendall, and then mocked her with a small over exaggerating pretty voice "Oh what ever will I do?" Jade's voice returned normal as she then said "Maybe this." She threw her lunch from yesterday at Kendall, she let a small smirk and raised brow appear on her face as her bubble gum popped.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 07:51:23 pm by Madyia »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2014, 07:55:41 pm »

Kendall Hutchinson

Kendalls brows lowered as she looked at Jade, chuckling at how dumb she seemed. Watching as she threw something Kendal smirked and stepped out the way "Why not sit on the floor? That's where dogs belong!" she snapped picking up and apple from the fruit bowl ready to throw-but at that minute the door opened and in walked Austin, her customer. Looking at jade she grinned "We'll finish this off later..." she muttered putting the fruit back in the bowl and greeting her client. "Hello, if you'd like to follow me...Austin is it?" she smiled as he followed "Hello and yeah it sure is.." he chuckled as they entered her room. "Just take a seat on the bed, I'll get out a few exapmles for you to chose from-or I can do my own design" she spoke with a soft tonehanding the handsome male a few sheets she waited patiently. "Although they're excellent I would like you to do your own design.." he smiled. Running her hand through her hair she nodded her head "Alright, ll get the tattoo gun ready then we can start!" she smiled as she began to sort out her equipment

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2014, 09:25:38 pm »

Sara nodded silently, scurrying off quickly to the back office.  She let the tears fall slowly, picking up pace..
"Why am I even here.. I'm too much of a softie." She spoke softly to the puppy who was lying next to her on the couch.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2014, 05:38:28 am »

Alexis (Lexi) Jordan

Lexi looked over at the girl that had just came into the shop. Jade. She took her headphones of her head and placed them around her neck. She finished the last part of her sketch and closed her sketch book. Placing it on the table next to her she looked at the time. He first appointment for the day would be here soon.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2014, 07:05:19 am »
The puppy whined in response glaring at Jade.

Jade West

Jade looked down to her iPhone, her ringtone of blood or liquid dropping on the ground was loud as she picked up her phone spit out her gum and answered it, "What?" She said in her always deep voice, Jade looked shocked as she dropped her taco and said "You know what..go hang out with MY SISTER, like I'd care Beck. Infact...good bye!" She slammed her iPhone to the ground lifted her boot up and stepped on it, and with that she walked into her office slamming her door and crying into her pillow.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:08:05 am by Madyia »

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2014, 02:08:02 pm »
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 02:06:09 am by ~|Lakota|~ »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Koolwolfe

« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2014, 02:17:50 pm »
((ok I wanted to let everyone know Beck is a NPC. Meaning you can control him but don't make him do odd things.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2014, 08:01:25 am »
(( O.o can I have a re-cap?))
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Koolwolfe

« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2014, 08:18:37 am »
((Jade is crying because Beck wants to hang out with her sister, so Jade broke up with him and is screaming/crying into her pillow in her office.