Author Topic:  (Read 11272 times)

Offline dixie1012002

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • u only live once so live ur life
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2014, 12:40:09 am »
She looked over the herd while xander was gone  . Just then she saw a flash of grey fur and gave ther warning signal loud and clear. No way these wolves were taking any of this herd while the herd got in circle formation she took the lead with the young in the middle  they stood strong together.
fam first
[I m g]th6Y72PC4R.jpg[I m g]

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2014, 02:29:18 am »
[[ Just to let you know, Dixie, the wolves haven't set out yet. They're still together, deep in the woods. c: To make things clear.

Also don't double post. You can always edit it by clicking the modify button which is located at the top on the right side of your post. ]]

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2014, 03:29:34 am »
Thanks for informing her Oreo. x3}}

Xander had a nagging feeling to turn back but he continued on. The scent of wolves grew stronger, making the concern grow. He was right to worry as dark pelts came to his line of vision. He turned his head to Kyber and spoke, "Turn back quietly but quickly." He said quietly as he nudged him and followed behind him.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2014, 06:22:05 am »
Kind of waitng for Rii to post but I have a question. Do the horses see the wolves right now? o_O))

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2014, 01:04:41 pm »
Not the herd. lol Xander and Kyber do that's why they're turning back to avoid them.))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2014, 05:34:19 pm »

Kyber

His chocolate eyes shot around the forest as he was keeping a look out for the wolves, although he hadn't seen any yet their luck was soon to run out. A few more minutes later the two stallions were curiously wondering through the forest, unaware of the soon lurking danger. Kyber stumbled over a stick clusmsily for not watching where he was going, his eyes widened but he quickly scrambled back onto all fours to avoid making any noise. But black figures shot past the trees causing the colt to gasp, turning his head he looked up ad Xander who nudged him and orderd him to turn back. Nodding his head the colt obediently turned, silently and carefully as the stallion had ordered. Now he could be in danger, Xander had told him he would need to prove he couldn't protect himself and so he would, but trying not to put a hoof wrong he hurried along back in the direction of the herd. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2014, 10:25:50 pm »
Xander made it back to the normal forest floor and nudged Kyber again. "You did well on staying quiet." He said proudly. He didn't mention the point where he snapped a stick. He casted worried glances behind him, listening closely for any sounds of paws. "What do you say we go back now?" He questioned him. Xander lowered his head down and nibbled on some grass as he awaited the yearkings answer.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2014, 10:38:21 pm »

Kyber

As he continued quietly and guickly through the forest he continued to shoot worried glances around, the two were pretty voulnerable if the pack decided to attack. But his worries were soon took away from the wolves as the praises from Xander wondered into his ears, a shiver ran up the colts spine and a smile crept across his face as he looked up at the palmino. "Jeez thanks Xander!" he chuckled pushing out his chest once again, taking a few more 'confident' looks around. "Sure, if don't mine" Kyber replied as he looked in the direction they had came, the herd were still through the forest and over the small hill, his tail flicked as he remembered his mother. Looking at Xander he tilted his head.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.