Author Topic: Lab Rats (Gifted/DNA Rp) **OPEN**  (Read 17416 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Lab Rats (Gifted/DNA Rp) **OPEN**
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 01:20:23 am »
The bolt was way off course and he just had to side step once to avoid it.
"You wouldn't know, would you?  You've never had my job."  Adams said after to released his grip on the bar and turned his back on her to leave.  He would return latter to punish her for sending the bolt at him.

Caleb rubbed his temples and waited for his cell to stop shaking, still in the corner.

Asher stayed in his place with his wings hugging his body.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 01:38:15 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 01:37:56 am »
((Sorry for my delay. I can't keep up with y'all... I'll try to reply more frequently.))

Abridge looked up from the notebook she was writing on. She rotated her seat so she could look behind her.

"Did you hear that?" She asked her colleague, pushing her glasses up her face.

"No. What'd you hear?" Zeela replied, now eating a little basket of buffalo wings.

Abridge cocked her head to the side, squinting at the wall. Zeela kept giving her a bizarre expression as she ate.

"Ah, it's gone now." Abridge confirmed. "Sounds as if it was from the cells."

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2014, 01:42:31 am »
Chasy stayed down on her knees, still recovering from the loud noise. Her ears were ringing and hurt worse than she thought they would. Her gaze dropped to the floor, but soon rose to face him. "Yes of course, I would hate it is why. I'm also much more dangerous than you would think.." She said the last words quietly so he wouldn't hear before sparks of lightning burst from her fingers. They didn't hit anything but they made a small hissing sound.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2014, 02:29:59 am »
Adams ignored her and left the room.   He walked down the hallway past the room Abridge and Zeela were.

Once Caleb recovered he looked around the room.
"Are you guys ok?"  He asked.

Asher was still hiding away and would have stayed like that if Caleb hadn't spoke.
"I am ok, I guess.  But if she didn't do that I wouldn't have had that happen to me."  He glared at Chansy.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2014, 02:42:00 am »
Chansy sent a warning glare at Asher. "Don't blame this on me. I have my rights to do what I wish." She snapped at him irritably. She rubbed her temples and huffed. "That idiot had no right to do anything in the first place." She hissed.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2014, 03:53:24 am »
Abridge whipped around as she heard the snapping of fingers. Zeela was giving her a frown.

"You know, you should stop drinking so often. You're becoming more and more uncoordinated, and I'd say that's bad when you're working in a place full of dangerous creatures." Zeela conferred, discarding cleaned bones on one side of the basket. Abridge watched her with a blank expression, then coming to again at a snapping sound.

"Quit spacing out." Zeela declared.

"I can't help it, idiot." Abridge snapped, like the noise had angered her. "It's not my fault that I have to think deeply about what we are doing." The woman turned in her seat to face Zeela.

"We're working in a place were our own kind is being treated like lab rats, and I can't help but to think about what is being planned in the dark corners of the laboratory. What if these poor mortals will be sent out for the government's use?"

Zeela simply scoffed at her question and reached for a bottle of wine underneath the desk she was sitting in.   

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2014, 02:49:33 pm »
Adams looked over at the two women, a frown on his face.
"You do shouldn't be drinking, especially not here.  If the Gifteds don't get you the wild animals will."  He warned.  There was a quick high pitched sound and the bottle in Zeela's hand shattered, spilling its contents all over the floor.

Caleb slammed his hand on the ground and froze the part of the floor under his hand.
"I wish what you say was true, but it isn't.  If we wanted any rights we would have to fight for it and we wouldn't be the ones fighting.  It would be the people outside, if there is any."  He created a small iceball and was going to throw it but then though better of it.  He sighed deeply and started adding things to the ball to make a small ice sculpture.  He was allowed to use is power in his cell because unlike Chansy, his power didn't disrupt anyone.  He did once had into trouble when he froze over all the walls and floor, including the bars and lock so no one could get into his room.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:57:30 pm by Rustys »
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline TotalFanGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am a waffle llama.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2014, 03:03:25 pm »
I would like to join! Though, you'll have to be patient with me. I am a bit rusty at roleplaying.))

Username: TotalFanGirl
Name: Alex (Alexandria) Collins
Looks: A small, pale, and freckled girl. She has shoulder length light brown hair and pale blue eyes.
Role: Gifted
Personality: Quiet and rather naive.
Power: Mind reading
Animal: (DNAs Only)
Weapon: (Guards Only)
Job: (Scientists Only)
Password: Apples
Other:

Username: TotalFanGirl
Name: Keith Johnson
Looks: tall and thin, with dark red hair and green eyes. Has black cat ears and a black cat tail
Role: DNA
Personality: (Optional)
Power: (Gifteds Only)
Animal: Cat
Weapon: (Guards Only)
Job: (Scientists Only)
Password: Apples
Other:

I am TotalFanGirl in game :3

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2014, 03:09:49 pm »
(Welcome to the roleplay Robin.  xD.  Have you read what has happened so far?)
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline TotalFanGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am a waffle llama.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2014, 03:15:24 pm »
(yes, I've read through most of it. Shall I start RPing with one of my characters?)
I am TotalFanGirl in game :3