Author Topic: {Young Guns: Wild West RP} -Remade and Renovated- {OPEN}  (Read 18737 times)

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: {Young Guns: Wild West RP} -Remade and Renovated- {OPEN}
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2014, 06:25:22 pm »

"I've always wondered what this town would be like without those outlaws..."

Name: Sky Alexander Muerto
Family: Ezekial Gringo Muerto[Sky's father.] Other family is either deceased or is unknown to her.
Accompanied By: A five year old blue roan paint mare named Kala.
Equipment: She carried a lasso, a winchester repeater, a revolver, a knife, a few basic neccessities.
Skills: She is a skilled at riding horses and has a strange connection with them.
Personality: Sky is a gentle girl. She always has a soft tone to her voice that tends to sooth people. She's also very quiet though. She tends to keep to herself most of the time, always staying out if trouble. Some may say she's just the target bandits want to rob, though she happily rejects. She can hold her own despite her fragile appearence. She is used to ruffin' it on the ranch because she has to to help her pa get by.
Backstory (optional): Find out in RP
Her Horse:

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2014, 07:15:38 pm »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2014, 08:31:17 pm »
[Lovely! Accepted
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2014, 08:46:30 pm »
Anyone want to post?))

Tomoko ?

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2014, 09:04:24 pm »
I'm just waiting for Jimmy to say we can))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2014, 10:01:21 pm »
[Op, y'all can post now! Sorreh!
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2014, 10:26:52 pm »
I assume It's morning right now?]]

"I've always wondered what this town would be like without those outlaws..."
Sky Alexander Muerto

Sky awoke to the sun breaking through the curtains of her window. She pushed her thin covers off of her and slid out of bed. She yawned and stretched before going to her cabinet closet across the room and pulled out a brown dress. She slid out of her night gown and into her dress, tying a white apron around her waist as she went out the front door to the barn. Two cows were standing inside stalls of sorts and her mare was in one aswell. She went over to her mare's stall and grabbed a rope that was hanging on the door. She tied it around the mare's halter and lead her out and to a corral just outside, sure to close the gate when she released her.

Sky returned to the barn to close it up before going to the garden beside their house. Her father was exiting the house as she neared and she smiled at him. "Mornin' Pa. Going to get some supplies?" She questioned, also noticing two of their horses hitched up to the wagon. Her father nodded and sighed. [/darkblue]"If we're gonna eat we're gonna need some things."
He had said. "I'll go into town for you." She offered. She could tell her father wasn't sure so she persisted. "I'll be safe, you know that. I can handle myself." Her father gave in and nodded. She smiled. "I'll be back before dark." She said, climbing onto the wagon. She knew where she had left her revolver but decided to simply leave it. She clicked her tongue to get the horses off. "Be careful!" She had heard her father say. Se smiled back at him. "I will!" Sky called back before she left the fenced in area of the ranch, heading towards town.

I feel that post sucked but meh.))

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2014, 10:58:38 pm »

Nathan walked briskly yet leisurely down the dirt middle road of The town. His hair was natural as it always was as the crisp morning air bit at his nose. The time was...early. He guessed. The pale sun was just barely beginning to peak over the mountains and showed slivers of light. Nathan sighed, only hearing the crunch of his shoes against a few lone pebbles. A small head poked out of the pocket on his shirt. Bennet, his pet weasel make a small sniff noise and nustled comfortably into the pocket, but left the top half of his head peeking out. Nathan pet Bennett's head and kept walking. There was something about the early mornings that soothed him. Something about the dead silence yet alive buzzing of mornings. Nathan's bright blue eyes caught sight of his small workshop in town. The sign was a fancy piece of wood engraved saying: "Ridgewood Gears Master". He sighed again, flickering his bright blue eyes to the front door. Swinging it open he habitually switched the small CLOSED sign next to the door to OPEN.

Nathan walked into his shop. It was petite yet functional. When you entered it has a few chairs against the wall, and a wall that cut the place in half. Behind the wall were several tables, gears, tools, blueprints, and anything else you could imagine in a workshop. He pushed the door to enter his work space. Letting air escape his lips, Nathan held his hand out next to his shirt pocket. Bennett hopped out, sniffing around the warm room. He then climbed down onto the table. Sniffing, Bennett found a comfy spot and layed down. Nathan chuckled a little at his furry friend. He then went straight to work. He sat in a dusty old stool and began to work on a blueprint. Sketching was a talent if his. Lately he was working on a new gun upgrade. Nathan's pencil glided across the paper as Bennett watched with interest.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2014, 11:16:12 pm »
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 11:41:27 pm by Rumble_Fish »

Tomoko ?

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2014, 01:46:04 am »

"Nuthin' is more dangerous than a cornered rat."

In the town Saloon, Mary Ellen stood wiping the countertop. The Saloon was empty, but she knew it would fill up soon enough. When she finished she began to prepare the beer. The door burst open and 6 men walked in, all ordering at the same time. "I only have two hands." She began serving the drinks. Mary Ellen walked in front of a man, placing a drink down. "Thanks sweetie."
"Don't call me that." She growled, grabbing an empty can and placing it by a sink. She would have to gather water later. She turned when a fist pounded the bar top. "Over here!"
"Coming!" Mary Ellen filled up a can and slid it over to the man. He slurped happily and Mary Ellen used a wet rag to clean the dirty cans.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 01:47:45 am by Dunasaur »