Author Topic: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}  (Read 17797 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 11:27:47 am »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott took a moment to stand up on Cao's small leather saddle, looking behind them with renewed anxiety. It was bad enough that someone from Faulker had followed them over, not to mention it was in his job description to prevent these kinda of things. "Shall we take a closer look?" He asked the dragon as he sat back down, and he felt Cao rumble beneath him once more. The two wheeled back around and as Cao dove towards the dark dragon and rider, Scott drew his sword. Although it would be useless if he was on his partner's back, he was skilled in catching a ride on other dragons while fighting, often leaping off his own onto his enemies. Cao let out a ground shaking roar as they neared the other rider and dragon.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 07:14:38 pm »
(Accepted, Welcome to the RP feel free to jump in where ever :)))
Seeing Paranax stop in mid air Ith looked toward her dragons face. "What's wrong?" She asked as her dragon dove down to a small island on the edge of the border. "I heard a roar." Paranax growled as she landed and looked around the area. Ith looked surprised as she begun to look around. "Should we go see where it came from?" She asked placing a map in the side pouch of Paranax's saddle.
"I suppose." Her dragon growled as she flapped her wings and flew in the direction of where the roar came. "We need to be carful Paranax, where still scouts." She called over the rushing wind.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 03:20:04 am »
Alduin landed and quickly shoved jade off his back seeing the other dragon and rider "zese seraly vhat the enimeys" he growled glairing at the other dragon. "Alduin! Zese surue!" She yelled taking out her sword rushing to see the other dragon and rider.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2014, 03:38:29 am »
Dose anybody mind if I change my character pic to this?)
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2014, 03:44:14 am »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott stood in the saddle as Cao dove, and when they reached the ground he jumped off before landing quite lightly in the soft grass. "Hello Faulker. " he growled, approaching the girl with a scowl on his face "What are you doing crossing the border?" He tossed his sword from hand to hand, and then ran his fingers through dirty blonde locks, pushing the hair out of his face. "Can't believe they're sending little kids to do their dirty work, how old are you, 12?" Behind him Cao carefully studies the opposing male. The dark dragon was younger and less experienced, at least 3000 years behind the gold dragon. His chest vibrated with powerful growls as he rose up to his full height, towering over the humans and the other dragon. Smoke trailed from his mouth and his eyes narrowed in anticipation of combat.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 03:59:58 am »
Ith guided her dragon to a near by island so they could stay out of sight. As Paranax landed Ith slide off her dragon and walked behind a boulder so she could watch without being seen. "Looks like a Fualkerian" Paranax growled as she lowered herself to the ground. "Can you tell who's down there with them?" She questioned looking over the boulder. "I can't tell from this angle, if I get a bit closer maybe." Paranax whispered as she unfolded her wings. "Wait they could be surprised by a dragon without a rider." She said looking up at her.
"It would be safer for you to stay here." She said jumping into the air.  Gliding to a island a bit closer, "Paranax." She said watching her dragon glide off.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 04:02:12 am »
"I'm 16 bloney. And I have a job to attend to so if you don't want that blond hair to turn bloody I sujest you and skippy over there leave" she growled with a bit of a laugh as her dark red hair got in her face then flying out of the way. "Meselvie, zenteros zentro" Alduin growled to the other dragon (translation- skum, move along)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 01:31:08 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

The elder dragon roared at his opponent's comment, getting ready to pounce, but Scott raised his hand. "Not yet my friend." Then turning again to the girl he leaned against his sword with a small smirk on his face. "So you are a spy eh?" He stated, "We could get a good amount of money for turning you in, or you can turn your little dragon around and scoot back to where you came from. Your choice" He looked up to Cao, but found him distracted and looking over towards the eastern islands. "What's wrong Cao?" The golden dragon growled lightly "We are not the only ones here. There is another dragon coming"

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2014, 03:40:08 pm »
She clenched her teeth in anger and saw her opponents dragon look back. "Serosin enfrtator?" Alduin raised his head to look. "Blondie I'm not going anywhere so if you want me somewhere your gonna have to fight for it" she growled gripping her sword tighter ready for his reaction.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2014, 03:59:46 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Giving the girl a predatory grin, Scott approached, wary of her dragon, but bowed in front of her. "Make the first move m'lady. I insist" he then rose back up and readied his sword, waiting for her to strike. While his master prepared to fight, Cao craned his neck before spotting the smaller dragon gliding closer and closer to them. From his position he could tell that the dragon was a female and most likely of Talhigh, but he didn't want to take any chances so with a flap of his great wings he took off, shooting towards the darker female. As he approached, the dragon's scent became clear. Definitely Talhigh, so he wheeled around to once again join Scott in the tussle on the small island.