Author Topic: From the Brink of Death|Post Apocalypse|Open and Accepting!  (Read 29684 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: From the Brink of Death|Post Apocalypse|Open and Accepting!
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2014, 11:39:01 pm »

Turtle

Turtle smiled slightly, then looked towards the dead man. "Err, c'mon Annie, let's go scrounge around for some food n' whatnot." He nudged her away, thinking about when the gas would be released. Probably around this time... it was only released into the Brink, would he be able to become a member of the city? He wasn't exactly a slob like many other people in the Brink, but he still wasn't a classy, formal man either. But, it was about time he got a job. Digging and fighting over scraps of rotten food wasn't a life he wanted to live, at least being able to feed his sister was good enough for him. Just anything to survive, or to survive the gas.

Turtle led Annie towards the entrance to the city, but was soon spotted by a guard. "Hey! Where you heading?" the guard asked, making the teenager jump. The guard suddenly grabbed him by his shirt collar, easily lifting the scrawny male up. "I-I'm going to get a job! I'm not going to stay there or mess with anybody! I need to feed my sister!" Turtle yelped out, trying to pry himself away from the larger man. Grunting, he painfully dropped Turtle to the ground. "You're clean enough, and not drunk like those other... things. Get back soon." Turtle took notice of the fact that he didn't refer to the people in the Brink as actual people. but not wanting to start a fight, he continued on without a word. He could hear people yelling nearby, as well as a group of boys leaned up against the wall, but he ignored them, keeping Annie close to his side. "If anyone approaches us, just run. Don't try to defend me... just keep yourself safe."

Kosa

He could hear the woman he had threw a textbook at earlier yelling at another woman, and chuckled. "How cute those Brink people are," he laughs, to the agreement of his friends. They weren't exactly friends, more like his followers. Boys who didn't want to be bullied or tortured by Kosa, they just got on his good side, agreeing with every word he uttered.

A man and a young girl drew Kosa's attention away. "Check it out. Can tell they're from the Brink," Kosa smirked, signaling the boys over towards the two loners. The group circled them, causing them to stop. "What'cha two little skinny weasels doin' here?" he asked, smirking as he stared down at the teenager. "Don't you know that this place is for educated, fed, and strong people? Not stupid, starving, little weakling rats?" He chuckled, cracking his knuckles. The little girl, probably about 8, turned to run, only to realize she was trapped."Oh, you scared, blonde-hair?"

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2014, 11:20:24 am »

Elizabeth Wild
"This is the way the world ends, Not with a bang but a whimper."

Appearance

Application
Name: Elizabeth Wild.~

Home: Gauze City. She's the very daughter of well known politician, so her popularity is on it's highest.~

Personality: Despite the fact that Elizabeth  is always surrounded by people she barely knows, except for her only father, the brunette is very loving and caring, rarely you could see her mad, or damsel in distress. She always takes care of herself, if she has a problem, she keeps it to herself and hesitates on asking for help.~
But sometimes, Eliza is a quiet mouse, always keeping everything to herself. There are days, where she won't say a single word to her surrounding people, only thing she does is nod and/or smile. Elizabeth will never yell on anyone for no reason, that's just not her.~
Elizabeth hates the fact about releasing gas in the Brink. It just seems so unfair for those people who live there, so when ever there's a talk about it, Elizabeth will argue until she'll win the argument. Her hard-work pays off when Elizabeth proves to other politicians that she is right. She appears as a leader, but not a bold one. She's cunning, smart, sweet girl, and nice to those whom are from the Brink or from the city; It doesn't matter for her.~

History: Read below

She was born in November 29, 2118, just to years later than her brother Christopher. Though, she share the same birth day, so they had the opportunity to celebrate their birthdays in the same day. She and her brother were bond together, it seemed like nothing could tear them apart. Not even the fact that they had to mix their party themes and merge it into one, so till the age of 6, the siblings had the same theme for every birthday party : Kingdom. Their parents were rich, so they could have got anything they wished for, that's why some people thought that they got raised too well.

One rainy day, in 2002, their mother got diagnosed with brain cancer, and the siblings had to deal with the fact that they will live without a mother for the rest of their lives. They both were terrified of what life they will have without the one who brought them to life, but soon it seemed that they will be okay with it. Their mother passed in 2122 March 14, and that day the family remembers like it was written or drawn on a peace of paper.

Elizabeth grew up fast, I mean, she became mature at a very young age, which is very odd for whole family. In her early teenager years she showed what a politician she is, just like her father. She was always curious in what the world was doing with this gas problem, and then her father bought her a private teacher. After some time, she got her own piano teacher and violin teacher. So basically - rich life is great.

Everything was going well, until she had to celebrate her 16 birthday with her brother. The party was going so well, until their father was brought back from the Brink in emergency helicopter to the hospital. At about 11PM, the siblings arrived to the hospital, hearing from the doctors that their father inhaled some gas that exploded in the Brink. Many their father's friends from that day never stepped foot into that area, even their father wouldn't allow his children to go there, he always said "I can't lose you too".

But what he said didn't came true. Sometime around 2127, Christopher got in a fight with his father, and Elizabeth was the witness of the huge argument. Even with that anger boiling in Christopher's chest, he run out from the house to the Brink, which was horrible place for him to live in.

WIP

Weapon(s): pepper spray that she always carries in her bag/purse, also a small gun that she has no idea on how to use it.

Christopher Wild
"My sister means everything to me. If you hurt her, your face will kiss the ground the next time I see you."

Appearance

Application
Name: Christopher Wild.~
Home: The Brink (since 2127).
Personality: Christopher is very cautious and rather aggressive male, he is also over-protective over his sister. If any person touches her, it'll be an enemy for him for the rest of his life.
He is also bold and very nosy. He will always annoy some guards or try to steal something from someone when someone is obviously watching. He goes with anything he comes up with, any action will be possible for him to achieve, even how much it'll cost. When it comes to his friends, he will always try to find a way to get information he needs, that's why he is sometimes this 'secret guard' in the Brink.
Entertaining and charming he is, quite flirty to both brunettes and blondes, but he is also very picky.
History: WIP.
Weapon(s): a gun that he is allowed to carry anywhere he wants to and a hunting knife.

Elizabeth slightly stumbled backwards, fear was taking oer her body, causing her hands to shake and ehr voice to crack at some points. She could finally come up to the fact that her father was right, about people from the Brink. They sure sounded violent, even if they're not drunk. "I-it's not how t-things work, m-miss... I can't tell anyone when the gas will leak out..." with a gulp, she began to walk backwards slowly, carefully moving her legs backwards as if she wanted to flee.

Benedict meanwhile was in search for his sister, walking through the streets in quick pace, checking every alleyway with a hope to see her sister alive. He knew how bad could these streets be, people from the Brink usually stumbles upon politicians and sometimes kill them, just to make the count of city people grow less and less.

After some time he finally saw his sister's form in front of a brunette he saw some time earlier. Kensue, wasn't it? He saw her sometimes in the Brink, being accompanied with a young girl, from which he managed to hear her name. With worried look, he dashed towards Elizabeth, quickly jumping in front of her with his massive body blocking her view. He glared down at the brunette, cold look was causing adrenaline to slowly boil inside of him. Elizabeth was glad that her brother arrived at a perfect time, watching him and the brunette with still fearful look.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 11:19:53 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2014, 12:41:11 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline YodaIsHere

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2014, 03:25:59 am »
W.I.P.

Reese || Angeline || Leon

"Fear is but a figment of your imagination."

Name: Reese Angeline Leon
Home: The Brink
Personality: Reese is fairly quiet and easily defeated you could say. She may come off as very bold but truth is, she's actually really shy and self-conscious. She will, however, stand up for who she loves and what she believes in. She finds it hard to be mean to others but will if you are to her.
History: Reese grew up in the Brink. Her mother and father were merchants, scraping by with the little money they had. They died in the gas release years ago and Reese had to make a living on her own. She would steal and slept where ever she was able to.
Weapon(s): She carries a couple of daggers around.
Other: Monkeys

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2014, 09:05:44 am »
Sorry, I'm not accepting any more from the Brink, we need more characters from the city))

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 23, 2014, 01:10:22 pm »
I'm waiting for either Turtlex or ????????? to post.))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2014, 02:28:34 am »
Feel free to skip me, I'm going to wait for an event to happen because I have no idea what to post atm)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline YodaIsHere

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 24, 2014, 06:19:16 am »
( I can change it to the city if you'd like. :P )

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2014, 09:12:04 am »
Sure, that's fine ^^)

Tomoko ?

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 27, 2014, 02:08:52 am »

Turtle & Annie

Finding that he was surrounded by a group of teenagers, about his age, he grabbed Annie and held her close. "Hey! Leave my sister alone!" Turtle yelled, glaring at Kosa. The other teenager just laughed as the boys tightened their circle. Turtle was uncertain what he could do to escape them. "Watch out.." he whispered to Annie, putting her behind him. Then, without hesitation, he approached Kosa and kicked him underneath the chin. Stunned and in pain, Kosa stumbled back, holding his hand to his jaw. Annie squealed in fright, but found this an opportunity to escape. She ran out where Kosa originally was, shoving her way out, but all eyes were focused on Turtle. Turtle knew that he would pay for what he did, but didn't regret it. "Don't just sit there starin', get him!" Kosa said in a muffled voice, revealing teeth that were bent and bloody.

The boys closed the circle, grabbing him by the arms and forcing him onto the ground. "Run Annie!" he yelled to his sister, who was staring from a distance, sobbing. Annie did as told, running back towards the Brink. She skidded to a halt at the entrance, staring at the guards worriedly. What do I say? she thought, wiping a tear from her cheek. "C-could someone please help me?" she yelled out, stepping back. "My brother is being hurt by those mean boys!" Annie pointed to where the scene was taking place, but none of the people seemed to care. They had their own problems, and the guards certainly wouldn't care either.